• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

string teenyboppers less likely to die..

Makes you feel good, some pencil neck will be chewing me out at work or giving me a traffic ticket and I feel shit hot knowing he knows just by looking at me that I'm twice the man he is physically.

Having a presence and a don't fuck with me aura amongst men is the ultimate ego trip for a bloke.

that pencil necks probably ego trippin' on the fact that his IQ is well over 140 and the average cave man (im not pickin out you) is probably half that

but no one would want to fuck with a 100kg guy at 10%

makes me wonder why i let the manger at the chicken shop give me shit jobs, hes taller but weighs like 20kg less then me.... should just crush his skull.

Fucking oath it is, thats why we all hit the gym. Whether your on a strength disguised or looks based drive we all start yhis journey cause we're insecure about the way we look.

Makes you feel good, some pencil neck will be chewing me out at work or giving me a traffic ticket and I feel shit hot knowing he knows just by looking at me that I'm twice the man he is physically.

Having a presence and a don't fuck with me aura amongst men is the ultimate ego trip for a bloke.
Self-esteem is unfluenced by all factors of life, not just how big you are, how physically strong you are or how good you look. Being big and strong and having a powerful aura are all things that may boost a man's self-esteem (if he presupposes that those things are all good qualities for a man to have, which is not a universal truth, even if it's generally true in our culture), but they aren't the be-all-end-all. One of the major issues that contributes to a person's self-esteem is the feeling of acceptance, which includes acceptance from himself and acceptance from others. If a man needs to be big and strong and have a tough guy presence to be at peace with himself, then the absense of those qualities will break him, but not all men need those qualities to be at peace with themselves. If a man needs those qualities to be accepted by others, then I assume his social network consists of people I would never want anything to do with.

Self-esteem is unfluenced by all factors of life, not just how big you are, how physically strong you are or how good you look. Being big and strong and having a powerful aura are all things that may boost a man's self-esteem (if he presupposes that those things are all good qualities for a man to have, which is not a universal truth, even if it's generally true in our culture), but they aren't the be-all-end-all. One of the major issues that contributes to a person's self-esteem is the feeling of acceptance, which includes acceptance from himself and acceptance from others. If a man needs to be big and strong and have a tough guy presence to be at peace with himself, then the absense of those qualities will break him, but not all men need those qualities to be at peace with themselves. If a man needs those qualities to be accepted by others, then I assume his social network consists of people I would never want anything to do with.

Did you read that in a book Ryan or deduce it from your life experiences?

you should start a thread too!
But then I'll get a whole thread full of offensive responses like this one:
Darkoz said:
Is it a religion thing? If so then you've been had Ryan
And you should be grateful that my beliefs about God do define my sexual values (and that there's a computer between us, just in case), because, while I'm not certain of any specific commandments, my religion seems to frown upon forcebly castrating people for such lovely comments. :p

There's a whole context on my reasoning for keeping it in my pants until marriage (and, on that same note, accepting that if I don't get married I won't have sex at all), so it's not simply a matter of "Don't do it because the big black book said not to" (although, frankly, if someone has any sense of reverence for their god, their god saying not to do something should be all the reason they need not to do it, for much the same reasons why, if a man loves his wife and she asks him not to spend all their money on cigarettes, that should be enough, without him needing a lecture on all the issues attached to smoking and all the other things he could spend money on instead). From a spiritual POV, my body belongs to my spirit, and my spirit belongs to God, so I should use my body in a way that reflects that. Also from a spiritual POV, man and wife are one, and give each other to each other in sex, so in a sense if I have sex with Jane today but marry Jill tomorrow, the sex I've had with Jane is giving something to Jane that Jill was the rightful heir to (heir, for lack of a better word, since I'm not Jill's yet); and in the same vein having sex with someone and then marrying her would be a bit like taking my inheritence from my parents while they're still alive (again, for lack of a better analogy; I certainly don't want to compare a spouse to my parents any more than I have to, eww).

From a less abstract POV, I simply don't like the idea of putting my tongue or my penis where other penises have been, and I feel it would be hypocritical to be turned off by a girl's sexual history and at the same time go around having sex with whoever I feel like.
Darkoz said:
How do you do it??
I'm always a bit stumped when people ask me this. I just do. When in female company, I wear pants. Seems to do the trick. :confused:

How do you do it??
Is it a religion thing? If so then you've been had Ryan.

Still remember being 5 or 6 and sitting in class with the teacher telling us about religion and thinking do they really expect us to believe this shit.

And you should be grateful that my beliefs about God do define my sexual values (and that there's a computer between us, just in case), because, while I'm not certain of any specific commandments, my religion seems to frown upon forcebly castrating people for such lovely comments. :p

There's a whole context on my reasoning for keeping it in my pants until marriage (and, on that same note, accepting that if I don't get married I won't have sex at all), so it's not simply a matter of "Don't do it because the big black book said not to" (although, frankly, if someone has any sense of reverence for their god, their god saying not to do something should be all the reason they need not to do it, for much the same reasons why, if a man loves his wife and she asks him not to spend all their money on cigarettes, that should be enough, without him needing a lecture on all the issues attached to smoking and all the other things he could spend money on instead). From a spiritual POV, my body belongs to my spirit, and my spirit belongs to God, so I should use my body in a way that reflects that. Also from a spiritual POV, man and wife are one, and give each other to each other in sex, so in a sense if I have sex with Jane today but marry Jill tomorrow, the sex I've had with Jane is giving something to Jane that Jill was the rightful heir to (heir, for lack of a better word, since I'm not Jill's yet); and in the same vein having sex with someone and then marrying her would be a bit like taking my inheritence from my parents while they're still alive (again, for lack of a better analogy; I certainly don't want to compare a spouse to my parents any more than I have to, eww).

From a less abstract POV, I simply don't like the idea of putting my tongue or my penis where other penises have been, and I feel it would be hypocritical to be turned off by a girl's sexual history and at the same time go around having sex with whoever I feel like.

I'm always a bit stumped when people ask me this. I just do. When in female company, I wear pants. Seems to do the trick. :confused:

Fuck it must be lonely in that closet champ.

If your not gay eventually some chicky will pants you and you'll realise you've wasted your youth.

Sex and reproduction play a large part in both the evolution and life of the human species.
We are a very sexy species and a lot of what we do, think and strive for revolves around sex.

Our bodies are the carriers of our genes, so I look at life this way, an understanding of the the evolution of the human body and mind provides us with a model we can use to be healthy, fit and at peace with ourselves.

So my message to young blokes in terms of sex is to sow those wild oats throughout the week and come Sunday pray for a crop failure.

Not being offensive at all Ryan.
Without going into a biblical debate with you, I know and you know that there is nothing in the bible that commands or even asks a single man to refrain from sex before marriage or that a man or woman be celibate their whole life.
(Seems there was no problem impregnating Mary out of wedlock)

If you had said that this was just your personal conviction then fair enough however, playing the religion/God card as your reasoning is ignorant as far as I can can see.

Fuck it must be lonely in that closet champ.

If your not gay eventually some chicky will pants you and you'll realise you've wasted your youth.
You're not the first person on this forum to say that...unless you are and you've said it more than once. In any case, that would require me to completely throw out my entire world view over slipping up and slipping in, which is no basis for such a dramatic change. If all goes to plan and I remove my V-plates on my wedding night, then it will have been worth the wait. If it occurs any time before that, then so long as I have my current world view, I will feel that it was wrong for me to do that. For me not to feel badly about it, I would have to have thrown out my entire current world view ahead of time and already concluded that I'd wasted my entire youth. It wouldn't take losing my viriginity to come to the conclusion that I'd wasted my youth, and losing my virginity wouldn't bring me to such a conclusion.

Oh, and if I were gay, I probably would have refused to explore a faith that files any sex outside of husband and wife as sin, and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Honestly Ryan what kind of fucking bubble are you living in.

How do you come to have such a narrow life view, were you home schooled? Is your religion some kind of cult? Have your parents really managed to remove any independence from you?

I know a lot of religions don't value women as highly as men but surprisingly the vast majority of women do wash at some point. Maybe not some of the ones in the pics that fluffy puts up but most do.