• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stickys comp!

Scott,

Awesome day mate, loved it! Thanks to everyone who pitched in. Mike for all the vids and Sticky for editing them and to 180SX for some form tips and suggestions.

Like And_the_ugly said, only inspires me to go and hit my gym lifts even harder. Will be nice when I can bench over 80kg again LOL!!

Loved watching the big guys lift, truly inspirational stuff.

Cheers,
Mike

Last edited:
Do it mate, it will be great. Im entering.
Jeff looked over this thread this morning and was impressed by all the lifters having a go. He said he'd love for everybody to compete at the push/pull or at the least come down for a watch!

I just checked this out, congratulations Scott, great comp.

Well done to all those that attended.

Now support Jeff and do the deadlift comp next month

Thanks mate. It was a great day, and a great bunch of guys.
I'll be trying to get another one in before state champs.

is anyone going to the capo push pull comp on 4/12..seriously thinking of entering..
You should definately enter Ben, you were awesome on the day. Didn't you add 10kg to your deadlift PPP. Even 180SX said he loved your last deadlift for the effort you put in. One of the inspirational lifts of the day.

Go for it big guy. Gives us little blokes inspiration to compete.

Cheers,
Mike

well done on your comp scott, now bring these guys into the national d/lift comp entries close the 27th of november anyone wanting an entry form e mail me at barbella @iprimus .com.au

Picked up that 230kg like it was a nobodies business!
400px-Necro2.jpg

Wingman, there's been a few old threads bumped lately.... besides in one of tthem vids I saw a man who resembled Sticky, only he was a really small version......

The first comp I ran.

Was really fun.

I think Mike went for/or was going for an MRI on his brain after the UDl's.
Seriously.
He had a thumping headache for 2 weeks after the comp.

Ben Nolan chucked up all his steaks after also.