• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stickys comp

Gauche

Ok we are basically a month away from stickys strength comp. How do you prepare for a comp like this? Training wise? Rest wise? Diet wise?
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok we are basically a month away from stickys strength comp. How do you prepare for a comp like this? Training wise? Rest wise? Diet wise?
Posted via Mobile Device
Train big.
Rest big.
Eat big.

This may sound like a smartass response, but I don't think there's that much to it unless you're an elite or close to elite lifter. As long as you get in enough rest to fully recover before the comp.

And seeing as your "outback", I'm sure you'd have tractor tyres littering the streets yeah? I suggest you start flipping it :D.

And make sure you do some an work, your going to need all the extra strength for all the laughing you will be doing. I can't wait to see some guys smash out on the udl's and pass out.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just go about life... eat tuna lift heavy shit ... then have 8 hours sleep and then rock up and try lift heavy shit again... best way is to not over complicate it.

Are you in Brisbane?
Jump into the social page mate, all the info is there :).
Posted via Mobile Device

That's PTC that's the info I was after.

Start my 100 burpees twice a day everyday tomorrow so I don't think I'll have time to flip tyres.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh man... who invited Toowoomba people, they'll ruin everything! :(

(Former Hole-on-the-hill resident here :p)

My training partner might come with me too.