• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steroids and strength gain

It's not me
I don't give a fuck what you "think" the gains came from. Clearly the guy isn't an idiot and doesn't just take something because it doesn't do anything

Haha, proves my point yet again. Everything you say is just rpeating whAt people tell you

Yeah, heavens forbid we do what other people have had success with. Reinvent the wheel for sure. Lets all take a 5th of a gram of halo to get our deadlift up to 200 from 170

You like to play the experience card
What cycle did you run boldenone in and in what dosages? List the entire cycle.

Probably not a lot of experience gear users in here but easy way to settle this:

@0ni; and @Genics; you both post your current stacks and the stacks you recommend people take from beginner to advanced and hopefully someone with experience will come in here and give some feedback on whose is best.

Probably not a lot of experience gear users in here but easy way to settle this:

@0ni; and @Genics; you both post your current stacks and the stacks you recommend people take from beginner to advanced and hopefully someone with experience will come in here and give some feedback on whose is best.

Lol

Genics is the only person to have listed a dose and drug and how much strength he got from it.

That is what this thread is supposed to be about.

im on nutjuice atm
I recommend steroids only for those that are serious, these are powerful hormones you have no business fucking around with them. If you're serious about this game then cycling is something done in tour de france

A guy that wants to get into this needs to get diet and training down first. Otherwise you just get into the habit of increasing doses when you're stuck. This depends from person to person obviously. Not casting assumptions AT ALL here but say Zach Turner, took his squat from 160-300+ in his first year of training at at 18/19 I would have no issue with him jumping on because everything is obviously going great for him. If you're a physique guy, at least demonstrate you can diet down first otherwise you're just wasting the hormones you're pumping in your body and stealing drugs from people that need them. You'll know when this is, I think getting to your "genetic potential" first is stupid because that will take in excess of 20 years and lets face it, people take hormones to get their faster. Yeah it's laziness to an extent but you'll surpass that level in 3 years of consistent use easily

Guy that cycles in 10-12 week blasts will never show physique, there is a reason for this
Guy that starts needs to run just a single cc a week of test, this is plenty and will put you double normal. Sit there for maybe 8 weeks to get a feel of what it's like. If you're natural and you can't grow on this then you need to give up in all honesty because nothing will make you grow. After 8 weeks maybe throw in some orals, go back to a cc, etc, after 6-8 months increase the test and watch what happens. Maybe a few more months take the test up to a gram and then you'll KNOW if you have what it takes to go pro... but for 99% of people they will be heavier, it's just bloat etc they will look no different in reality.

500mg + orals or 750mg total will get you very far, take it down to 250mg for a break periodically. If you can't maintain 90% of your best on 250mg then you're very, very big and can increase the dose obviously, use your common sense here. After then it's very individual, you stick to test base and rotate other things in and out depending on your goal. Most people will get loads out of 500mg test with a cc of deca. If you were growing on 500mg + orals before then over 8-10 weeks this is plenty. Another thing people like to do is reverse the doses so 250/400 test/deca and sit like that then increase test or add orals when they need a boost then back down again.

Again, main thing is use the minimum number of ccs a week you need to grow, minimising number of compounds ran at once you need to grow, when you have gained a "sensible" amount of size dropping back down and working on condition instead of pushing more. 3 years solid like this you'll be massive and only on a half gram total + orals. Too bad everyone wants their get shredded for stereos or "big in a hurry" cycle. Only causes misery, none of these idiots will ever post their physique- biggest guy in gym is guy that is genetic elite, good with diet and training and most importantly, started low and increased slowly up to their pro cycle and was consistent with use

thanks @0ni; that's why your Top Gun!

(I'm also guessing this Zac Turner is getting pretty pissed right now :D, good removal Spartacus!)