• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
See you cant fkn pl s every kunce. You leave the posts and whiners complain. You delete them and the others complain. I'm fucked if I know anymore.

The funny thing is a group of adults needs moderating xD

watched some of your vids vonfram, you might be strong.. but your fat and bald. think i would rather be weak slender and have a full head of hair thanks!

For someone who doesn't seem to train much you offer a lot of opinion. I hope you are managing your anxiety healthily.

von seems to believe being old and strong some how makes him a better person than everyone else. I still fail to see what being strong actually gives you apart from sport as you mentioned and what I mentioned.

He makes out that any weak person is unhappy and bitter in there miserable lives, wishing they were strong. Seems to me von is in denial about his life.

theres lots of things that make vonfram better than everyone else here. I won't list them here coz people be jelly and haters of awesome.

Take care of yourself, your sorrows seem greater than mine.

Last edited:
Would you rather von express his anger through guns or lifting heavier weights? I say latter.

anger involving a firearm simply ain't going to happen. I enjoy ownership and use of almost every category of firearm available to a civilian because I am law-abiding.

Take drugs, get busted, lose temper with violence = cannot own nice things.

vonfram hopes everyone gets angry and butt hurt about roids, they cannot be awesome like vonfram and they spend as much time and money on hair care products as a rich housewife.

Style your hair while it lasts, the roids will probably make it fall out as you try to look like me. Mine fell out when I was quite young because hippies and surfers are dweebs and my superior genes made it fall out to differentiate me from those losers.