• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stepping down as a mod

Actually, I am getting busier Andy.

PTC might be expanding into other states.

I may be promoting ProRaw comps interstate

I will hold quite a few CAPO comps this year at PTC

I am starting a new forum on the ProRaw website

I have been training 3 times a week for the last month lol....free weights

Brendon, I fucked you once, that does not make me a homo

Great work, you're a good man and proud to know you.

Brendon, did you push back?

PTC QLD... bring it... it will save me moving down to melbourne.

As you guys wouldve noticed, I am very protective of the PTC name.

From the first year, I have been asked to start a PTC interstate.

I cant, far too busy. I even knocked back $25,000 to sell my website, I wrote about it in a newsletter.

The two states where I have identified owner/operators who I would trust to run a PTC, neither of them are QLD. I have contacted them both, we'll see how it goes.

I will only allow ProRaw to run at PTC gyms, so there is a big plus side for the guy with the franchise

There is one guy in QLD who could, but he's not in a position to do so at the moment, so I havent bothered him....yet, he's a member on here.

Can anyone guess who?

Although PTC does like to be confrontational with the way he posts he is definitely an asset to the site.

Being a mod is not for everyone, no point being one if you don't want to be. Seems like a good decision was made.

There are very few people who I reckon can operate a PTC gym. Training ideals and the whole concept. Local level comps etc

I've knocked back plenty of offers. I currently have 2 groups from interstate that I reckon can do it. I'm waiting for their response.

From day one Scott has shown he is smart enough. Its not a matter of being chosen pistachio.

Anyway, obviously I can get great deals on equipment, I just got 900kg of bumpers for free. Same applies for a host of other things. Set up is very expensive, greatly reduced set up fees take pressure off at the beginning.

I know Scott cant do it now, but things change. Its a part time gig anyway, as lifters who seek a PTC gym work during the day, so its after hours.

I always thought Scott could do it, but not on his Hippy farm lol

We'll get the other 2 up and running first.