• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stepping down as a mod

I admire PTC HEAPS as a coach, his newsletters and as a general memeber but not cut out as a mod, no way. It was a bad move IMO. Good on you Markos for stepping down, but please, please keep posting.

I will, but more on my forum obviously.

I still visit ns.com, but its like a wasteland now, once I left there, everyone else came across here, though I never poached a single member.

I never burn bridges, Loz at ns.com was very good to me, just as Graham was here. I'll never forget that.

those that received my last newsletter know I'm big on loyalty.

Dicko, I agree 100% with you. When admin made the offer, I asked him if he was sure, I really dont think I am a great mod at all. I dislike authority, so becoming it doesnt become me lol

Hello there Markos,

Please know that I have absolutely nothing against you coach and my disappearance since around December was not restricted to Ausbb but also to another forum I’m a member of as well. I’m doing my best to come back slowly and contribute though. The reason for my decreased involvement had nothing to do with anyone in fact and all to do with my eldest daughter Nabila, who I’m very proud to say, has started at Sydney Uni one week ago today.

I’ve told you this before Sir and I will remind you just in case you’ve forgotten: you Markos are my kind of coach, you really are. Why? Because you give your all to your athletes and because you care, not to mention the fact that you really know your field backwards. Australia can do with more coaches who put their athletes first (as you do) before feeding their own ego (as some coaches I know do do).

PS: Shrek, I know I've said this to you (and to Graham) before but it doesn't hurt to say it again: you do a wonderful job here mate and you know that I do appreciate all your effort.

Fadi.

No need for a list, people know where they stand with me.

If you ask a question like

"I'm cutting at the moment, so should I hold my celery stalk at the fat end and dip the skinny end into my no fat no taste dip, as to not get too many calories, then turn it around when I'm bulking so as to load up on calories"

Then your possibly a fuckhead.

No dramas Fadi, I'll keep reading your threads here.

Lol at people complaining.

Ptc is easily the best experience to tap into here for the simple fact he is so honest. He is the most encouraging and supportive person on this forum. Just because he's straight forward or blunt doesn't make him rude or offensive. I've seen posts on here that are like a nanny or kindy teacher "well that might not be the best road, im not saying youre wrong, it might work better, but have you considered maybe trying...". How is that going to inform someone? If I've asked markos a question, he gives a great, simple and straightforwad answer. Whenever it's about trying something new or different or pushing harder, the right encouragement always seems to be used whether it's a question on self reflection, a comparison to a better lifter or a couple of encouraging words.

Whoever complained about markos must be one hell of a twat.

Why does this actually deserve a thread of its' own ?

Over the course of our relationship, Markos & I have had a couple of disagreements. We're different people. That's how families work. That's how companies work. That's how gyms work. That's how message board works. That being said I appreciate him because of the results he has produced.

I don't have a problem with Markos posting here, while having his own message board.

He's not a homo, it's just that it becomes increasingly more difficult to multi task as we age.

Last edited:
Why does this actually deserve a thread of its' own ?

Over the course of our relationship, Markos & I have had a couple of disagreements. We're different people. That's how families work. That's how companies work. That's how gyms work. That's how message board works. That being said I appreciate him because of the results he has produced.

I don't have a problem with Markos posting here, while having his own message board.

I am still not sure wether you fall into the category of annoying nephew or creepy uncle.

Actually, I am getting busier Andy.

PTC might be expanding into other states.

I may be promoting ProRaw comps interstate

I will hold quite a few CAPO comps this year at PTC

I am starting a new forum on the ProRaw website

I have been training 3 times a week for the last month lol....free weights

Brendon, I fucked you once, that does not make me a homo

Peter Gordon, I have no issues with you either, your passion is admirable, your lack of strength is puzzling. Stop fucking around and move some serious iron.

Peter Gordon, I have no issues with you either, your passion is admirable, your lack of strength is puzzling. Stop fucking around and move some serious iron.

My lack of strength puzzles me also. I squatted 100 for 4 reps the other week. It's not a PB, it is sort of...it's the lightest I've done it. After training for 4 years I'd want more...I'm looking at totallying 150 this year...

Just like you moved on from the garage to a bigger better facility, you need an area where you can call a hand held digging device a spade all you like.

As for complaining, anyone who is not Gen Y should know that internetz is NOT serious business and the there is NO place for complaining about another member because you read text on a screen which they typed.

If you are Gen Y (lets face it... the complaints would have been from a Gen Y with an iFail using tappatalk), then I can't be bothered pressing more keys on my electronic typing device to tell you to stop being retarded!