• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stan Efferding Breaks 2300!

LOL. Not much else to say to that. Take it up with the judges that white lighted them.

Looking forward to meeting you at GPC nationals mate :) i'll make sure to introduce myself. I have a feeling i'll have trouble reconciling your online persona with the real Oni.

LOL. Not much else to say to that. Take it up with the judges that white lighted them.

Looking forward to meeting you at GPC nationals mate :) i'll make sure to introduce myself. I have a feeling i'll have trouble reconciling your online persona with the real Oni.

I think you need to stop taking the internet so seriously

Not correct.

GPC (and I presume WPC) rule book state that the lifter must receive the bar at arms length and for the arms be locked before the lift starts.

I have given reds, and received a red for not adhering to this rule.

I was talking about SPF bench rules - but yes you are correct about the WPC and GPC in that you have to receive the bar at arms length (no such requirement in SPF)

Oni will like this one; Mark Bell told me today that Efferding added over 50kg to his squat after he started box squatting

man
people can feel free to go box squat all they like as their misery will make me happy

I'm sure it was box squats and not the good coaching, environment and equipment that put 50kg on his squat

You squat 160kg, not sure you can give squat advice.

You don't need to squat a million to work out that the only people that box squat and have decent numbers are those that don't squat to depth and all the decent squatters shun the box

I don't really advise people though unless they are doing something really stupid and going to hurt themselves
I'm just saying go look here Men's Raw World Records | Powerlifting Watch and see that the two people that box squat also squat high and there is a reason why most strong squatters don't box squat