• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stan Efferding Breaks 2300!

ink81

Stan Efferding just broke 2300lb Raw at 275. A record that has stood since 1972 and became the first lifter to total over 2300 at 275. True Beast.

[youtube]_9x3x9t2Xgg[/youtube]

Last edited:
Fucking animal but come on he's clearly squatting high.... disappointing seeing Ed Coan is the one passing it too.

Fucking animal but come on he's clearly squatting high.... disappointing seeing Ed Coan is the one passing it too.

I hope your joking man.

Depth was fine, though it should have been reds for the racking of the bar. He was never in control.

I think it's more of an unwritten rule
Unless the squat is crazy high. I freeze framed that squat over and over and you can't really judge depth that well because of the spotter in the way of the hip crease. His femur did look like it was to depth

Anyway Ed Coan is a great judge and a great character, why would he ever get paid to pass shitty lifts?
He only has one lifetime ban for cheating anyway. Good man that Ed Coan

This is the SPF Chum
You don't need a squat command or for your knees to be locked out at the start or end of the lift or to even squat to depth. You're allowed handoffs softer than a teddy bear and touch and go is fine. No need to lock out your deadlifts either

Despite the clearly sarcasm in his post, he was correct on the first part lol.

No start command for any of the lifts, ass can be up on bench until press call is given (though I believe this rule is actually quite common outside IPF)

Despite the clearly sarcasm in his post, he was correct on the first part lol.

No start command for any of the lifts, ass can be up on bench until press call is given (though I believe this rule is actually quite common outside IPF)

Correct - technically the lift (Bench) has not started until you get the press command.

Correct - technically the lift (Bench) has not started until you get the press command.

Not correct.

GPC (and I presume WPC) rule book state that the lifter must receive the bar at arms length and for the arms be locked before the lift starts.

I have given reds, and received a red for not adhering to this rule.

I try to pretend Oni doesn't exist when on the forums. I've written many a comment and deleted it because i know it won't change anything.

If i let myself acknowledge his existence i might break something.

I try to pretend Oni doesn't exist when on the forums. I've written many a comment and deleted it because i know it won't change anything.

If i let myself acknowledge his existence i might break something.

Give it time Chum, he does grow on you
Like a wart