• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

SPF to become USA's GPC affiliate

If so, it's good to hear it. I'm PA, but I agree with your ideas that there needs to be an untested fed and its better (in my opinion) if that fed has good judging.

GPC within Australia has great judging.

Our tech officer, Steve Psaltis will be traveling to every state championships to make sure the comps are ran perfectly and that strict judging is adhered to.

Not just the US, the world.

I think you will find the raw has gotten much better.

Their raw depth judging is no better or worse than anywhere else I've seen

For the multy guys though they definitely play by a different set of rules, even if their rule book doesn't officially say so

Their raw depth judging is no better or worse than anywhere else I've seen

For the multy guys though they definitely play by a different set of rules, even if their rule book doesn't officially say so

While I love watching the American's do their thing, this really says something about it

[ame="http://youtu.be/iBzTZHg8_7c"]SPF Squat Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

Another thing, I'd hate to be a judge on that Wilkerson squat, or any squat by a 400lb dude. You'd have trouble telling whats what wouldn't you??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olgIAnRYexA&sns=em]Dan Green (220) SPF California May 15, 2011 Raw squats and bench - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD72kaBPON4&sns=em]821 lb Raw Squat by Stan Efferding "Rhino" at 275 lbs - YouTube[/ame]

While I love watching the American's do their thing, this really says something about it

SPF Squat Compilation - YouTube

Another thing, I'd hate to be a judge on that Wilkerson squat, or any squat by a 400lb dude. You'd have trouble telling whats what wouldn't you??

We have already agreed that multiply is a joke mate, as it is with most Feds.
But on that vid posted, how many we're actually passed? I saw 2.

The raw section is what we are looking forward to.

SPF Squat Compilation - YouTube

I hope for their sake they live in single storey buildings.

Put another 1000lb on the bar. The will make depth then.

Yeah there are 2 decisions that are on the vid, honestly don't know if all the others were passed or not. It's a funny vid though, thats why I linked it =)

Yeah from the live feeds, and vids I've seen from the Raw sections of the ST meets they've been pretty good. So agreed, definitely looking forward to some more good work from those guys.

Have you ever judged some bigger guys Scott? Is it hard to tell depth because of their massive legs, or no difference? Always been curious.

As a front judge, you can't see shit, especially if they are bigger. That's why the front judge isn't allowed to judge on depth..... They will look high 90% of the time.

Even from the side it's much better, that's why there are 2 refs there

Haven't seen Dan Green before but that 3rd squat sure demonstrates how to grind out a rep.

I believe all those squats were passed. That's why they were included in the video.

Another funny thing about the SPF is they do not let people at their meets video squats from the side. This is their actual policy. I wonder why?

Dude read what was fucking written before you spout off about how much you hate the spf and jack off to videos of andrey all day

I believe all those squats were passed. That's why they were included in the video.

Another funny thing about the SPF is they do not let people at their meets video squats from the side. This is their actual policy. I wonder why?

Did you not watch my video?

Retards then. Everybody knows their multiply shit is a joke, why hide it?

Though is it strictly for filming? I know at our events we dont let people past the platform, but thats more so people dont get in the way.

banning side cameras doesn't necessarily mean that the squats are not to depth though. The rule was put in place for the shitshow that is multi-ply lifting

Retards then. Everybody knows their multiply shit is a joke, why hide it?

Though is it strictly for filming? I know at our events we dont let people past the platform, but thats more so people dont get in the way.

I think it's just for filming mate, not 100% sure but.