• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

SPF to become USA's GPC affiliate

0ni

Registered Rustler
What implications does this have for GPC Australia?
I know that Scott has changed a lot of rules, for AUSTRALIA but is this the start of shitty judging for GPC on the worlds stage?

I really don't want this to turn like the last thread so no stupid slander

What implications does this have for GPC Australia?
I know that Scott has changed a lot of rules, for AUSTRALIA but is this the start of shitty judging for GPC on the worlds stage?

I really don't want this to turn like the last thread so no stupid slander

No stupid slander such as accusing all their judges as being shitty?

The judgin will be affected only when there are lots of people not adhering to standards. The gpc really wanted a us affiliate and the spf will be able to give plenty of financial "persuasion". Even in the olympics they passed shitty presses because they were under pressure to, dont think gpc wont do the same

I am REALLY excited about this.

SPF multiply is a joke, no doubt. That's irrelevant to most of aus.
Our judging will not change in Aus, nor will the GPC worlds standard.

Will SPF break some big multiply numbers with high squat? Probably.
We're there some high squats at the GPC worlds in the multiply this year? Yep.

Nothing will change for us.

Their raw division is fucking awesome though.
The best raw lifters are currently with SPF, also guys like mark bell.

I can't wait for worlds next year!

Thanks for dismissing my fears sticky
Hopefully i can get to worlds and meet stan efferding!!!

We all know their multiply is a joke. And I doubt that will change in America.

I also find it really odd that your first comment was that.....

I've lurked here for a while and was talking about this with 0ni elsewhere.
That video was raw though.

Yeah i made this thread after discussing this with aljada on a different site
HOPEFULLY the spf wont put pressure on the judging to make it sloppy. Hopefully on the worlds stage they will bring in paused benching as well like we have here

They do have some very impressive raw guys, but the dodginess isn't only in their multiply...
I know I've seen this posted on here before, but I think it shows what I am talking about really well: BIG ROB WILKERSON 1000 RAW SQUAT!

This was my first thought as well. This isn't the only example of this either but definitely one of the worst. When your "all time raw world record" squat is 4 inches high that says a lot about your standards. My comments have nothing to do with the GPC, only the SPF which is seen as a joke fed by most in the US.