• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
575. Great.
it was almost 18 months ago and ive barely trained since ive been back in nz.clearly i have a hard road in front of me.i actually got stronger before i quit early this year and was on course for a 220+ squat.i was pause 2 count squatting 190x2 and front squatting 160 before i gave up.id like to know when chris is competing in GPC

Despite me attempting to defuse the thread repeatedly,chris not only called me a coward but said i was intimidated even after i offered a monetary bet and a friendly offer to meet him in person.now after all the talk id like to know where his total is or failing that when is this delusional fool going to step up and compete in GPC

I thought lawyers had to abide by an honesty code not only in their profession but in their personal lives as well.Chris has on public record stated many times he will compete.hes had ample time.now injuries i can understand having had a few myself but unless hes had something amputated,that reason cant hold forever

Last edited:
x70yc.gif

tumblr_mqekrwsKsg1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

sometimes people lie so much,they forget they are doing it.i have a memory of an elephant when it comes to bullshit.not only did this guy fraudently claim a win over me,he seems to have gone AWOL with his many claims of stepping up and competing.I wouldnt trust this lawyer as far as i could throw him.ripped off any retirement funds lately Chris?

here we are in nearly in 2017 talking about an event in 2015.

my last word on my past victory. Like a good poker player, I won without even having to show a card.

But here is Gerry raving on about how great he is, long after the event was over.

How dumb is that. what a retard.

here we are in nearly in 2017 talking about an event in 2015.

my last word on my past victory. Like a good poker player, I won without even having to show a card.

But here is Gerry raving on about how great he is, long after the event was over.

How dumb is that. what a retard.

we re not playing poker here.who says its over.What happened to competing in GPC.give a straight answer not a deflection.must be a comp somewhere soon in the albury-wodonga area.i know that they do host comps around this time of year in that region as the gym i used to go to in shep sent some lifters to 1.play for the end game u old fart.

admit you like to fraud to gain an advantage and ill let u go.lol at you cutting the conversation short

Last edited:
Good to see that Gerry is consistent; coming out swingin' hard and fast. Head bangin' and arse kickin' comin' on.....

Bubblegum-500x209.jpg

Last edited:
You said you were going to be competing this year or next. Both you and Gerry are 83k lifters are you not?
Let's get it ON!!!

I may, or may not. but I will have to be heavier, weak as piss at 85kg so more like 90kg bw. I can only do 190kg deadlift at moment, and probably 130kg with very bad form squat. bench will be around 110kg at moment

i realise that it would be one of the great powerlifting battles if it was to be on, as long as decided by age score. gerry would be odds on to beat me being a fricking champion and all.

we both suck ass,both of us have promised to do this and that and in my case it was me switching countries all the time and in his case it was cos he has a very small penis. He claims he has a bad leg but can deadlift 190,last time i checked you use your legs in the deadlift.

Status
Not open for further replies.