• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

social test - Elephant in the room

Fuck, there's an elephant in the room.

elephant-in-the-room.jpg

cool bro, ill meet u there, need to get one as well, another good perk of a subway girl is they know how to handle a foot long. ;)

a foot-long sub that is, what were u thinking? dirty minded bastards :D:p

Then he turned up at a BBQ. I think this was what Trent was on about. Damn elephants rampaging BBQ's LOL

1284.jpg

Speaking of subway womenz, l go to my local one at work and I’m infatuated with one of the girls that works there. l think its just the 'cheerleader' effect though, at subway making my sammich she's gorgeous but outside I’d probably think she’s meh.

Speaking of subway womenz, l go to my local one at work and I’m infatuated with one of the girls that works there. l think its just the 'cheerleader' effect though, at subway making my sammich she's gorgeous but outside I’d probably think she’s meh.
its seeing them in their natural habitat, making us sammiches. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

talking of hot girls atthe workplace, one of the girls i work with is mint; little, skinny w/assets. mmmmm

its seeing them in their natural habitat, making us sammiches. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

talking of hot girls atthe workplace, one of the girls i work with is mint; little, skinny w/assets. mmmmm

Will you keep half of those assets when you dump her?

A lifetime ago this thread was originally about Trent being top dog at a bbq wasn't it?

I believe you are mistaken. Trent is not a top dog anywhere so that could not have been the what the thread was originally about.

It was obviously about Trents love of watching TV shows with the local subway girls and him bringing in his pet elephant so he doesn't get lonely outside.

No one can deny the erotic attraction of a fully matured African elephant, but I prefer the electric charisma of the snuffaluffagus.

Speaking of subway and elephany like creatures. New girl working at the local subway and this is more or less what she looks like.
drowzee.gif

Even making my sammich didn't do her much good.... Plus she forgot to cut it, grinds my gears.

There should be a law against being ugly in public
that law shall be; all females who are ugly and wish to be in a public place must wear a burqa. if the woman is attractive, she must cover no more then 25% of her body.

cool bro, ill meet u there, need to get one as well, another good perk of a subway girl is they know how to handle a foot long. ;)

a foot-long sub that is, what were u thinking? dirty minded bastards :D:p

You only need a girl who can handle the party-platter 3inch subs ;)