• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

social test - Elephant in the room

nah, he was big in season 1 but he was chubby, then he lost weight and is skinny fat - look at his tuck shop arms in this picture
5164497508_f27f5b77fa_o.jpg

So continuing our sons of anarchy thread, i watched a few eps in a row over the weekend and now im up to S4E12. I don't know how the club can continue being that its lost a couple of people.

Jesus, you smashed through that season :|... I did have a SOA thread but that went to shit after a couple of days, might see if l can get it rolling.

i gotta get moving and watch Sons Of anarchy.. havent even watched one episode yet.. I read they confirmed a 3rd season?

Dexter is another.. ughhh

SOA is up to the end of the 4th season but im not sure how they'll make another season. The frist few eps of season 1 are a bit shitty but after that it gets a lot better.

Dexters up to season... 6 i think? Going pretty good at the moment.

Apoligies for raping your thread as well

All good LOL.. I don't mind people raping my threads long as lube is involved :eek:

I'll have to get downloading so much to catch up on.. thanks guys for the heads up!!

The TV channel SOA is on in america confirmed a 5th season, theres 1 left in S4. I don't want to give any spoilers, but I'm unsure how they'll make a 5th season, or who'll be in it ;)

Favorite shows:
SOA
Dexter
House
Family Guy (acquired taste)
Breaking Bad

Internet is a wonderful thing.

The original thread topic was shit anyway :)

You're shit, how about that ?

Being serious though l don't know how a 5th seasons going to pan out.. at all...

Big dexter fan as well, currentely waiting on season 6 ep 9 to download. Im assuming there will be another season of dexter but havn't seen anything... Do you know whats going on with that?

thread = stolen
R.I.P elephant thread
shrek, please re-name this thread to something related to its new topic.

Callan - Shh dont tell him

KFG - Only watched 4 seasons of Dexter, have 5th downloading now in one big packaged file. I'll probably watch it all over a weekend or something :p

I start watching eps of something then can't stop :p

You're shit, how about that ?

Being serious though l don't know how a 5th seasons going to pan out.. at all...

Big dexter fan as well, currentely waiting on season 6 ep 9 to download. Im assuming there will be another season of dexter but havn't seen anything... Do you know whats going on with that?

Two more seasons ordered