• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thanks mate. I think that is the one I've got. It has a tab for max's then volume calcs, then 29,30,31,32,37,39,40, CMS-MS, CMS-MS2, CMS-MS3 CMS MS Comp, MSIC Prep and MSIC comp.

Yeah I was going to do the bench only sheiko after my meet
I need a change of pace, fed up of the heavy training and it's been getting me stressed. I just want high volume, sub max and the pump

I do some free online consulting for a few people to build up my experience in coaching. One of them is an older dude with a desk job, I have him on a 4 day sheiko with volume similar to 37. He does very well on it indeed. He is competing this weekend, I'll let you know how it goes for him

First 4 weeks done and dusted. I did 37 and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Onto 30 next week.

It's such a great mental and physical challenge. Really enjoyed the first 4 weeks, and can see myself sticking with this for a while.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not questioning the choice of pressing instead of dipping in the workouts but I think it bears pointing out that the dips are in there for stretching out the pecs and shoulders, like the flies are

Re: accessory work, what intensity should it be done at, something easily manageable to maximise the stretch (60-80% 5RM) or max effort max stretch.

Re: accessory work, what intensity should it be done at, something easily manageable to maximise the stretch (60-80% 5RM) or max effort max stretch.

They are just to get a good stretch and pump
I find 10% of my bench per hand is good for flies
Good mornings I just put 60kg on
Lunges, a pair of kettlebells in the front rack position
[MENTION=5418]Spritcha[/MENTION]; talked about this at his seminar

Of course!

And H.I.T.
Did you know that it was actually joe Wieder, that coined that term, not Mick Jagger, like I always thought, or was that Ellington Darden?
Anyhoo, carry-on.

As I mentioned, Stephen Pritchard said this in his seminar
It's also in the Sheiko book
Silly children

Oh and I actually trained Sheiko on and off for the last year. I've used it prior to every major meet I've done lol

They are just to get a good stretch and pump

I find 10% of my bench per hand is good for flies

Good mornings I just put 60kg on

Lunges, a pair of kettlebells in the front rack position

[MENTION=5418]Spritcha[/MENTION]; talked about this at his seminar

10% per hand is flies isn't it. Not dips.

My shekio experience isn't really anything to go on.

I started doing 37 37 32 but a brutalized version that would make most sheiko fans cry.

No squats, because I cant squat at the moment.

Then I kept having to cut workouts short due to work.

First try I found hard due to being very different to how I had been training beforehand. Didn't see any pbs but no surprise with how inturrpted my training was.

Second run I used the 13 week lower volume one modified by Dave bates I think. Seems to be working well. Bench which I suck at is feeling very good.