• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
As good as it sounds its prob abit to much....I reckon 5-10 times a week is good...

Mate seriously that would be too much for me, I would not find the time, 5 max for me, I would be happy with twice a week:rolleyes:

Sorry I had to post, because this made me laugh.

I dated a guy last year and we had sex 22 times in 5 days. Even though we were both sore and tired and really had had enough, we still went for it multiple times a day?? lol

I think this kind of desire is normal when two sexually compatible people start a relationship. But it's not something that can be sustained. We spent 5 days together, just he and I with no other commitments, so we literally just shagged eachothers brains out.

In normal times though, you have work, training, kids, a life? It's just not possible. Needless to say, we had little else in common, other than very healthy sexual appetites? lol

Your post made me laugh, especially where you said you still went for it even though you were half on the flop. Hilarious.

Women, can keep going and some of us are insatiable, that's for sure. It would be nice to find someone compatible who can keep up for a change :p

Well done to you though. Scaling it back to 5-8 times a week is probably a good idea lol

For me, I would be happy with once, every day. Sometimes more, but once, each day, would be....lovely.

Good luck and thanks for the giggle!
Jo x

I dated a guy last year and we had sex 22 times in 5 days. Even though we were both sore and tired and really had had enough, we still went for it multiple times a day?? lol

Good luck and thanks for the giggle!
Jo x

Hi Jo, I'm Peter, I don't believe we've met?

lol Hi Peter, nice to meet you. I'm Jo. I'm new and couldn't help responding to that thread, it made me laugh. Perhaps I should have stuck to just lurking? :)

find a nympho, lock her ass down.
im sick of having awesome sex, then when you get into a relationship it dries up.
so went out and found me a fiend for the dicking.
but not a skank at the same time...its a fine line, and there is no such thing as the perfect woman...
but id say once a day is good amount of sex...more the merrier really...

Abit of an update I guess seeing as though we have some new posts lol....

Still been smooshing like 8-10 times a week...think last week we went 11....honestly its good...but bad....I still think about 5-7 times is good....after that I reckon your just going through the motions...considering this has been going on for 7-8 months lol

7 or 8 months? Holy shit Joel, well done!!! lol

Do you have a brother????? :p

There is no limit on sex Mr, you've obviously just found yourself a girl you're very sexually capatible with? Which is fantastic! It's still a new relationship and I agree with coaltrain, that it's disappointing when and if the sex dries up...so enjoy it!

Totally jealous! :cool:

There is no limit on sex Mr, you've obviously just found yourself a girl you're very sexually capatible with? Which is fantastic! It's still a new relationship and I agree with coaltrain, that it's disappointing when and if the sex dries up...so enjoy it!

LOLOL

No I dont have a brother sorrrrrrry :p

My mates think I have a problem...they are like wtf bro...how do u even do it...most of my mates are good with 3-4 times aweek...

Yes very attracted to my gf in everyway...

yes i am his brother

funny lads lol

Well Joel, if you're attracted to her in every way and she obviously feels precisely the same way - just enjoy it! Have sex when you feel like it - and sometimes that urge or desire can take you by surprise, even when you feel you've had enough :eek:

Totally jealous and immensely supportive! lol

My girlfriends think I'm a nympho too, but in the end, we're all slightly different when it comes to sex drive, the key is to find a partner your compatible with (and this is the hard part!) lol

So you're WINNING my friend, on every level.

There is no right or wrong amount - just what's right for the two of you.

And thats ALOT by the sounds of it lol ;)

Yummy!

Brothers everywhere?...a girl has been spoilt for choice :p

I'm Joel's brother actually. We're all business brothers. Iron brothers also. Along with all that, shore brothers.