• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sexy time

How many times a week is normal/avg in a healthy relationship

• 1-2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 5-8

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • 10 +

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Thanks for that Chewyy. I'm now getting a mental image of Chewbacca lying back on the bed being pleasured. :eek:

Kinda like this.. muahahaha

chewbacca-laying-down.jpg

I used to like the younger girls... like most men do, but I am quite content to continue landing the jumbo on a 30 year old runway. The last two chick i have been with, one 29 and the other 31 have blown me away. It's a time in a chicks life when they really hit there strides

lmao at this thread.. its hard now my bf moved back in with his mum, and further away.. sucksssssssssssssssss

Been talking to a mate about this the other day and I have been telling him about how much I have been rooting lately and he is just like wtf is wrong with you guys lol...somewhat getting outa hand I think...think it may be affecting my training :| only trained twice last week just because I was not motivated to train...last week me and the gf clocked up 17 times in the week...for me this was way to much (yes I said it) lol....

I think 5-8 is the best number for me....I cant really talk coz we are already upto 4 times this week already...mmmm lol but performance wise for me I think less is better...i.e not being half on the flop sometimes, overall enjoying it and not "getting over it" feeling and also the whole affecting my training/energy....

So what do you guys think....my mate thinks 2-3 times in any normal/healthy relationship is the norm....Im going to go 5-8...

Tied poll!

I think the more you spend with eachother the less you want to do it to be honest...

I think the more you spend with eachother the less you want to do it to be honest...

I find the opposite.

When I'm with a girl, I'll want to have sex. It is basically my main way of communicating / connecting with women lol.

When I'm not with her, I don't have to have sex that day. So I won't drive down there to have sex, but if I see her, I will have sex (regardless of whether I felt like it before going or not).

If I was living with someone, I think there would be a LOT of action. Assuming she had a high libido of course.

I find the opposite.

When I'm with a girl, I'll want to have sex. It is basically my main way of communicating / connecting with women lol.

When I'm not with her, I don't have to have sex that day. So I won't drive down there to have sex, but if I see her, I will have sex (regardless of whether I felt like it before going or not).

If I was living with someone, I think there would be a LOT of action. Assuming she had a high libido of course.

I guess everyone is diff and it depends on how long uve been with that person and if your gf and bf or just fuck buddies...I think its good for the relationship to spend a day or 2 apart sometimes...when your always in eachother face you can get annoyed with eachother or over spending time with them...I do agree though if your spending a lazy day in bed with ur girl then you could end up doing it 3,4,5 times during the day...

But saying that I think to much sex with a gf is bad aswell...you dont want to get "used" to having sex with them...you should have a day or 2 off and let things boil up again...I think anyway...like last week...17 times...by sunday sex was the last thing I wanted to do lol...even on Monday it took some effort to get acouple of roots out...

But saying that I think to much sex with a gf is bad aswell...you dont want to get "used" to having sex with them...you should have a day or 2 off and let things boil up again...I think anyway...like last week...17 times...by sunday sex was the last thing I wanted to do lol...even on Monday it took some effort to get acouple of roots out...

Jebus christ! I kind of hate you a little right now lol

Jebus christ! I kind of hate you a little right now lol

Mate by the end I couldnt even get the old fella going lol...I think understandable tho lol :p Still abit fucked out this week to be honest....pretty much over the last 8 days Ive rooted about 22 times lol....lets just say I need a rest...

.........I think anyway...like last week...17 times...by sunday sex was the last thing I wanted to do lol...even on Monday it took some effort to get acouple of roots out...

faark, I don't think I had sex 17 times this past year, at least not with someone else, see what 20 years of marriage does to you :eek:

faark, I don't think I had sex 17 times this past year, at least not with someone else, see what 20 years of marriage does to you :eek:

I feel your pain...

I would not even get 17 a month...may be 2-3 per month on a good month.....life is just not fair:(

I feel your pain...

I would not even get 17 a month...may be 2-3 per month on a good month.....life is just not fair:(

As good as it sounds its prob abit to much....I reckon 5-10 times a week is good...17 times in a week...or 22 times in 8-9 days...to much...last thing I want atm is sex :p

As good as it sounds its prob abit to much....I reckon 5-10 times a week is good...17 times in a week...or 22 times in 8-9 days...to much...last thing I want atm is sex :p
At the moment once a week sounds more than good to me
If you feel like a break for a while throw some over to me and Big Mick, we don't want you to get hurt or anything