• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
People have the ability to convince themselves anything is working and BB types seem to be even more gullible group than the general population. Anecdotes are as good as useless when it comes to proving something works. So give credit for doing something with no value at all?

Do you know for sure that it has no value at all?, or just assuming?

People have the ability to convince themselves anything is working and BB types seem to be even more gullible group than the general population. Anecdotes are as good as useless when it comes to proving something works. So give credit for doing something with no value at all?

Isn't it funny when you read through comments from people taking res100....some say things like i love it it works great, others say i didn't think it would work but i thought i would see what the fuss was....and OMG it does work.
Then you have people like you who have never used the product who claim it does not work.

So thats from a broad spectrum of people some of which are members on here, some of which have proven blood work to see increases in testosterone and reductions in estrogen.

Lets move forward to very simple body chemistry.

Are we in agreement that AI (aromatase inhibitor) drugs reduce estrogen and thus cause an increase in testosterone production?.......Yes i hear you say!

What are the 2 main ingredients in Res100?..............without listing all other properties to them in the most simple terms they are AI's.

But if you will.....Bazza if you WILL TAKE THE TIME......or anyone else for that matter please read here: Debunking Res100 Test Booster Complex | Wicked Supplements

I'll list the subtitles for you for just some of the scientific factual proof:
Resveratrol can inhibit the release of estrogen at the aromatase
http://toxsci.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/1/71.abstract

Resveratrol can increase sperm count and testosterone
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15795430

Resveratrol can increase testosterone, sperm count and sperm mobility

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18277612

Benzoflavone can inhibit estrogen synthetise At the aromatase
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6474163

So thank you Bazza20 for not using Res100 and being able to show everyone how it does not work.

If you remember back all the years ago when we first launched Res100, we actually offered a money back guarantee. Although we soon removed this as people could simply not take the product and claim it didn't work etc.
However we actually had someone attempt to claim money back.

He contacted us he said he had no obvious signs of increased testosterone libido etc, we asked do you have any old blood work....he actually did, he said he had several blood tests showing a lab range between 9-15nmol/L so we said ok no problem please go and get a blood test done if there is no change we will refund you, his review is #1 it can be found here by clicking through this process: http://www.wickedsupplements.com and then click on > articles then click on > res100 reviews and blood tests

His blood level went to 27nmol/L his lab range was 8-28nmol/L he also had long term liver issues which were fixed. THIS IS SOMEONE WHO SAID IT DIDN'T WORK and wanted a refund.
Later on down the track after a bit more use he felt more effects of increased sex drive and we gladly explained although testosterone plays a major role in sex drive it isn't the only hormone involved.

Last edited:
SEDDS Liquid Delivery System

You back posting rat studies again. Last time I checked I'm not a rat and I'm guessing the target market isn't rats. I'm sure you know the crossover from things working in rats to working in humans is terrible.

@O.N; I'm happy for you to post reviews but stop linking other forums. I'm sure those other forums don't want Ausbb plastered all over. I'm sure you don't. Otherwise I'll delete the whole thread.

it was deleted once , please don't repost

have been more then generous at allowing you to promote your product, in your face advertising like the above posts is stretching the friendship a bit
@O.N; you've already been warned.

@O.N; I'm happy for you to post reviews but stop linking other forums. I'm sure those other forums don't want Ausbb plastered all over. I'm sure you don't. Otherwise I'll delete the whole thread.

DUDE it's a link to wicked supplements reviews page it's relevant to the conversation who gives a shit if that page contains other links on it to where those posts were made, there are links on there to posts made on here, it isn't a direct link to those forums it's a link to wicked supps reviews. it's like saying if there was a google adword running on that page linking to something you dont like you would remove the original link.

AGAIN it isn't a direct link to a competitor forum + I am pretty sure you and most members on this forum know how you feel about the junkie forum and refuse to join there. So please restore the link pointing to and then click on > articles then click on > res100 reviews and blood tests

Your being weird about a non direct link which links to other forums....many other forums including this one!

I've now edited it to a step by step process to the required reviews page which contains links to many forums so it's several more steps now to make you happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
No it has links to other forums.

OK

For anyone wanting to view the review that was talked about 3 posts ago before Shrek had a fit about that page containing links to a forum he doesn't like please use this process

click here: www.wickedsupplements.com
click on the tab > articles
Then click on > Res100 reviews and blood tests (be sure not to click on any links shrek doesn't like) be sure to use the internet in a manner that wont annoy skrek or have you visiting any other forums he doesn't like.

I've decided I'm gonna give it a go in the new year. I think I know my body well enough now to know if something is working and I'll keep diet the same for 2-3 weeks prior and the same through the cycle (same calories and macro's)and keep the same training regime.

I'll put up an honest review.

I've decided I'm gonna give it a go in the new year. I think I know my body well enough now to know if something is working and I'll keep diet the same for 2-3 weeks prior and the same through the cycle (same calories and macro's)and keep the same training regime.

I'll put up an honest review.

Get some before/after blood work done too

We have run a small trial on our new product Epic Gainz which is in our SEDDS, you can view the product and the reviews + before/after photos here: Epic Gainz Wicked Supplements

Photo's are before/after 3 weeks of use

1379853_773867632688537_7342308950180182288_n.jpg

Photos are before/after 1 month of use!
10624787_773868052688495_5437928297749577016_n.jpg

Last edited:
Can you stack it with RES100?

Yes it will be a great combo, res100 increases testosterone and epic gainz reduces myostatin.
Have a read of the reviews on the reviews tab on the product page from the guys who used it.

Will be ordering - looks like it is worth a shot!

Will put up a review once done!

Pre order is available now, first orders will be shipped out wed/thurs depending on when we get our delivery.
We think it will be Wednesday but plan for later just in case.
You've removed it from the website???????????