• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Def will be ordering Res liquid - gave res100 caps a go - been using it for about 4 weeks now - def feel the difference in the gym, my mood is better and also sex drive is def up....keen to see how the liquid goes.

Def will be ordering Res liquid - gave res100 caps a go - been using it for about 4 weeks now - def feel the difference in the gym, my mood is better and also sex drive is def up....keen to see how the liquid goes.

You'll love the liquid mate, taste is awesome and the percentage increase in delivery is decent you can tell the difference between the 2.

First orders were sent out today, you guys should get them soon, chime in and let the forum know what you think about it.

We've had some very positive feedback coming in over the last few days now from people, anyone on here taking it please let us all know how it is going for you.

We have had a few reviews come in recently, you can find more here: Res100 Reviews and Blood tests | Wicked Supplements

But these are the most recent reviews:

89. Cant fault this product. I was taking nothing extra, only the usual vitamins & my sex drive was quite low for a few months. Just not interested. Then I started taking this, sex drive up, mrs happy again. lol
90. Ok so i got my res100 last week, and im surprised at the results… within 2 days Russel the love muscle had awaken from hibernation and is now ready to party. Tbh i thought yeah yeah yeah… everyones test booster is the best blah blah blah…. But this shit woke him up no problem. I will be recomending this product to all the juicers and old fuckers at the gym.. 10/10.
91. I’ve been on RES100 for about a fortnight now and I’m already really impressed by this supp. Best sleep I’ve had in years, noticeably improved libido, feeling even more confident/less anxiety and seems to be recovering better between workouts. I’m really looking forward to my blood test in a few weeks to compare before/after.
92. Res 100 is da bomb, Yep certainly seems to be the bomb. Not taking anything else apart from m/v, moringa, krill, glucosamine and the res stack. And it can’t be cause I’ve just clocked the half century. But setting some P.B’s here for sure. Minister for war and finance very happy.
roseinteeth.gif
Doing alright in the gym too lol.
93. The new liquid formulation is awesome. About 90mins after I take it, I get a HUGE libido surge and feel like I just need to hump something!
icon_razz.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any negative effects of RES100 eg make my hair fall out due to spikes in tes (as a crude example)? And on the positive side, would it have any secondary effects on brain neurotransmitters especially dopamine and noradrenaline?

I like the libido surge that people are mentioning here. Take it before hitting the clubs FTW!

Since Resveratrol is one of the main ingredients people who suffer hair loss generally do not report any issues, and sometimes hair growth. If worried about your hairline you should take tococaps they are proven in 3 human trials to grow hair we have customer testimonials on our site along with some before/after pictures.
Some people have reported euphoric effects but i can say it's not reported by everyone. General wellness is often reported, along with feeling healthier and not getting sick or sick as easily....basically a stronger immune system.
The libido effects of having higher testosterone are the most common. Some report feeling the bonar strength feeling like you could punch a hole in the wall with your dick.

Just ordered my 3rd lot of Res100 (liquid version) - have also used the tablet version.

Honestly one of my fav supplements I have used - energy, mood, sex drive, strength in the gym are all up when on it - nothing totally out of this world CRAZY - but you can feel a real difference and for me def worth the cash.

As alot of you know I have used alot of supplements - and worked out alot are simply shit - this is not one of them though...good shit @O.N; - will keep buying.

I'm pretty keen to give it a go, don't think the missus will like me being on it, I'm getting around rooting her leg half the time as it is, def don't need an increase in libido!

Just ordered my 3rd lot of Res100 (liquid version) - have also used the tablet version.

Honestly one of my fav supplements I have used - energy, mood, sex drive, strength in the gym are all up when on it - nothing totally out of this world CRAZY - but you can feel a real difference and for me def worth the cash.

As alot of you know I have used alot of supplements - and worked out alot are simply shit - this is not one of them though...good shit @O.N; - will keep buying.

Cheers for the review just added it to the other 95 we have

I'm pretty keen to give it a go, don't think the missus will like me being on it, I'm getting around rooting her leg half the time as it is, def don't need an increase in libido!

Haha - def worth a crack mate....

These are the last few we have found.

I am on meds for depression and anxiety.. These two problems seem to be a thing of the past with res100.. It kills my anxiety dead and puts me in a good mood. It therefore has enabled me to use less of dangerous medications with obvious side effects like anti anxiety pills etc. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Australian-supplement-res100-review?pid=133014#pid133014

95. Just ordered my 3rd lot of Res100 (liquid version) – have also used the tablet version.
Honestly one of my fav supplements I have used – energy, mood, sex drive, strength in the gym are all up when on it – nothing totally out of this world CRAZY – but you can feel a real difference and for me def worth the cash.
As alot of you know I have used alot of supplements – and worked out alot are simply shit – this is not one of them though…good shit @O.N; – will keep buying. http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=26533&p=601712&viewfull=1#post601712

96. Well today is day 11 of RES100 for me, i 62 yo and weigh 160 lbs, the res has woken me up every morning for the last ten days with a solid hard wood this is when i get up and take another 2 ml of the res followed shortly thereafter with my vit E, B 12, Co EQ10 ect ect, with a small protein drink, and then go for a workout which is usually finished by around 4.45 am, this res has rejuvenated me so much that at times i feel like a teenager as i am going about my normal routine day i feel light refreshed and uplifted. my muscles are becoming more refined and pronounced, i am beginning to think that this is the best shit i have ever taken ha ha i am so glad i picked up on the res i am certain the res feeling is only going to get better considering i deliberately placed myself on the lowest dose of 2 ml / am and then another 2 ml / pm, res has really stirred up the workers in my semen factory the production has increased dramatically. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Australian-supplement-res100-review?pid=134075#pid134075

97. there is no way i can dismiss res100 as it really has me bouncing around with an alive and fresh feeling plus excellent recuperation and a most active libido and therefore i should give credit where it is due kudos to Res 100 http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Australian-supplement-res100-review?pid=134095#pid134095

Res100 has now officially cracked out over 100 independent reviews and blood tests, take a look here read the many positive comments from many different forums and members including some from AUSBB

Wow. 100 reviews.

Im sure there are 1000s of anecdotes of people being anally probed by aliens. It must be true.

It is ALOT more than other companies will do - give credit where credit is due....

People have the ability to convince themselves anything is working and BB types seem to be even more gullible group than the general population. Anecdotes are as good as useless when it comes to proving something works. So give credit for doing something with no value at all?