• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ryan Kennelly gonna get raped

dude just likes to play the pokies ok
never cashed in the winnings cause its always handy to have some coins lying around for parking metres, washing the car, vending machines.....

i looked under the couch and there was $1.05 in coins - i cant account for any of it either sh!!!t

Unnacountable cash?????

I thought it was the proceeds of selling gear lol

But we don't tell coppers that do we?

Tip for anyone selling drugs - sell outside a 40 day period = cannot be charged with supply.

Oli, do you mean sell 40 days after receiving the drugs or sell drugs over a longer than 40 day period

Interesting

Oli, do you mean sell 40 days after receiving the drugs or sell drugs over a longer than 40 day period

Interesting

From selling the drugs to multiple/same users within a 40 day period. Wouldn't make for a great business model though.

From memory there were a few other ways of getting around supply. I'll crack open my text books tonight.

pfft 80 vials, he'll just claim it's for personal use :rolleyes: lol

bad luck to him for getting caught. I don't really rate pushing roids as a crime, it only makes you bigger faster stronger better.

Safety

Steroids>alcohol

No brained government likes smoke and mirrors

And don't done with supply just use :D

But we don't tell coppers that do we?

Tip for anyone selling drugs - sell outside a 40 day period = cannot be charged with supply.

There is no timeframe to get out of trafficing a drug of dependence in victoria at least.

You can face up to 15 years no matter the quantity.

Just the ususal possible defences (duress, factual dispute, mental impairment, ect)

There is no timeframe to get out of trafficing a drug of dependence in victoria at least.

Just the ususal possible defences (duress, factual dispute, mental impairment, ect)

Theres being charged with selling drugs and being charged with supply. Think one as single incidents and the second as multiple deals used to catch established drug dealers.

Not a drug if dependence ( unless you have no balls)

Not sure about NSW but down here we have use/posses/cultivate/traffic/conspire.

You dont even need to be caught in the act to be charged with traffic we have quantities where simply possesing x amount constitutes trafficing.

Steroids are listed on in Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Act. As such they fall under the banner.

Thats so ignorant. (not you them).

This country is wacked.. Dont get caught with DHEA youll go to jail same as a heroin dealer.

Not sure about NSW but down here we have use/posses/cultivate/traffic/conspire.

You dont even need to be caught in the act to be charged with traffic we have quantities where simply possesing x amount constitutes trafficing.

Double checked things. In NSW there's a difference between Supply and Ongoing Supply. Under the Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act s25 Supply is roughly:

Supply
(1) That a person supplies or knowingly takes part in the supply of a prohibited drug
(2) The amount supplied is more than a commercial quantity

This differs to Ongoing Supply (s25a)
(1) Where a person who, on 3+ occasions during a period of 30 days supplies a prohibited drug for financial/material reward.

Theres some rules related to authorized persons (medical practitioners, carers) I haven't mentioned, but thats NSW supply in a nutshell. My bad on amount/time discrepancies.

I'm having a look at Victorian legislation now. You might be right Nick. If your interested I can flesh it out.

Thats so ignorant. (not you them).

This country is wacked.. Dont get caught with DHEA youll go to jail same as a heroin dealer.

Its not that bad. Only sell twice a month and not in commercial quantities. You'll be fine.

I dont know why they bother arresting ppl for having steriods like this. I mean if they were serious about it then they would raid all pro bodybuilder / powerlifters houses, but instead they just cherry pick certain ppl - maybe he pissed someone off lol

There's a little more to this story than people are aware. On Oct 6 2010- Cops went to Ryans property on a tip about weed being grown there. Not only did they find a mull crop but also a steroid lab - with everything included. Apparently Ryan was producing his own underground steroid label, named USA Labs. He was charged the following day and released on bail. Then on Dec 17 the police excecuted a search warrant related to the Kennewick appartment (the article in the news tribune where they found chemicals, steroids, cash and coins).

So this is not simply a case of possession of some steroids.

Double checked things. In NSW there's a difference between Supply and Ongoing Supply. Under the Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act s25 Supply is roughly:

Supply
(1) That a person supplies or knowingly takes part in the supply of a prohibited drug
(2) The amount supplied is more than a commercial quantity

This differs to Ongoing Supply (s25a)
(1) Where a person who, on 3+ occasions during a period of 30 days supplies a prohibited drug for financial/material reward.

Theres some rules related to authorized persons (medical practitioners, carers) I haven't mentioned, but thats NSW supply in a nutshell. My bad on amount/time discrepancies.

I'm having a look at Victorian legislation now. You might be right Nick. If your interested I can flesh it out.

Nah I'm pretty across the vic legislation.

But what are the penalties for supply in NSW, (Not ongoing).