• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ryan Kennelly gonna get raped

Oli

TheNewsTribune said:
Police seized at least 84 vials of steroids and seven packets of steroid chemicals that allegedly belonged to Ryan Shawn Kennelly. The discovery was made after federal postal inspectors tracked a shipment of steroids to a Kennewick apartment connected to him.

Kennelly, 36, pleaded innocent in Benton County Superior Court to possession with intent to manufacture or deliver anabolic steroids. His trial is Feb. 14.

When he was arrested Dec. 17, the Moses Lake man who calls himself "The Bench Monster" had similar charges in Grant County involving marijuana and steroids, according to authorities.

According to Benton County court documents, postal inspectors intercepted a package of steroids and placed an alarm system inside the box. The warrant served two weeks ago was for the package, which allegedly was found inside the apartment along with the postal service's alarm device and the shipment of steroids. The warrant also covered any other steroids and products used to make the drug.

Officers found the vials and packets of chemicals, along with a safe. Kennelly had the key to the safe, court documents said. Inside, detectives found more suspected drugs, $20,000 in cash and another $80,000 in gold coins, documents said.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/1...werlifter.html

rkpotogold.jpg

pfft 80 vials, he'll just claim it's for personal use :rolleyes: lol

bad luck to him for getting caught. I don't really rate pushing roids as a crime, it only makes you bigger faster stronger better.

I dont know why they bother arresting ppl for having steriods like this. I mean if they were serious about it then they would raid all pro bodybuilder / powerlifters houses, but instead they just cherry pick certain ppl - maybe he pissed someone off lol

I dont know why they bother arresting ppl for having steriods like this. I mean if they were serious about it then they would raid all pro bodybuilder / powerlifters houses, but instead they just cherry pick certain ppl - maybe he pissed someone off lol

84 vials and $100K of unaccountable cash would probably constitute supply - they didn't just pick him up for personal use.