• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Catalans interested in signing Carney.
Piss in your mouth, go to France earn more money, buy more grog.

z9Fqq4J.jpg

Golden Ale...LMAO.

How does he show his face in Public now?
The s******'s, the riducule, the embarrassment.
Poor fool.

Looks like Kurtly Beale could be a Bulldog next year...I reckon he would be a great League Fullback...

Looks like Kurtly Beale could be a Bulldog next year...I reckon he would be a great League Fullback...

No way!?
I was just saying last night he'd be an unreal league player. He's on fire this year too.
I wonder if des Hasler at the 'tahs game last week had anything to do with that!!??!!

why the fuck would you go from super rugby to league, can play on a big international stage (which he will again) and your away games are fuckin cape town and aukland, not brookvale

NRL marvel comic inspired jerseys for round 21 (I think). I reckon they're pretty cool! Good initiative, but at $160 a pop, only the most die hard fans would be buying them
I'd suggest.

yba7avyn.jpg

No way!?
I was just saying last night he'd be an unreal league player. He's on fire this year too.
I wonder if des Hasler at the 'tahs game last week had anything to do with that!!??!!

Yea mate thats why he has been hanging around the Tahs games - think he has been in the mix for a little while due the the Bulldogs fullback issues.

lol - thats not too bad really

Everyone I have spoken to about them has either pre-ordered/bought one or wanted one - and this was even coming from Raiders fans haha

The raiders one is the pick of the bunch I reckon!

Last edited: