• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It's my wife's bday in a couple of weeks, maybe I should get her one, in my size lol

I think that would be a nice idea mate - then have a romantic dinner > of a beer and pie - at the football.....

Will deg get brownie points for that....

..............................or be killed

7 course meal for her!

6pack of VB and a pie

I think that would be a nice idea mate - then have a romantic dinner > of a beer and pie - at the football.....

Will deg get brownie points for that....

..............................or be killed

One of my apprentices got a contract with the country/randwick/easts side. He's stoked!

Great stuff mate!

Do you know what the contract intails? Does he have to stop work for the season? without going into detail to much but what sort of contract money wise is he own/if you know - would be interested to see what the club guys are getting/how it works....

Great stuff mate!

Do you know what the contract intails? Does he have to stop work for the season? without going into detail to much but what sort of contract money wise is he own/if you know - would be interested to see what the club guys are getting/how it works....

It covers all the travel and one overall payment. He thinks he'll miss some work but I spoke to the country coach who's also a mate and he said more than half the squad have full time jobs, so they'll work training around that. He'll miss some work on the away games and they also play games on a couple of Thursdays and Fridays. So will miss work then too.

Alex McKinnon was at my wifes clinic today visiting some of her patients!! Wifey even went in to say g'day, even tho she's on maternity leave. Lovely bloke, but theres ALOT of jealousy amongst other spinal cord injury patients at the moment.....

Alex McKinnon was at my wifes clinic today visiting some of her patients!! Wifey even went in to say g'day, even tho she's on maternity leave. Lovely bloke, but theres ALOT of jealousy amongst other spinal cord injury patients at the moment.....

I'm sure there would be. .

Benny's back kunce!!!

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/wa...w-threeyear-deal/story-fndv2w3r-1226995999083

Not sure it'll make a huge difference. They gonna bring back Porky Morgan and Cyril Connor. Oh wait, those last two are dead!

You also need the cattle (recruitment) and the Management. Broncs haven't got the pulling power they once had, can't get people to play for peanuts, although some will with Bennett's return.
The players don't want him.

The players don't want him.

maybe some players. But Bennett is always very popular with players. He is known for being able to get players to "play for him". They still need to get everything else right, which I suspect will take more than 3 years. Still, you'll see an improvement.

Means Anthony Griffin is up for grabs, good coach going for a song!!!

Good coach??. That's debatable. Reasonable, yes, good, not really.

Ricky Stuart, now there's a coach...Yet to complete a contract before being dumped and it won't be long before the raiders dump him.

If the Broncos got Boyd that would be what 6 Fullbacks they would have? - I know he can play wing but his suited position is Fullback - will be very interesting next year what they arrange the backline - will they move Babar out of the full back pos?

Doubt Boyd will be going to Brisbane. They've got salary cap problems already I thinks.

Darius Boyd being treated for depression. If I remember correctly his Grandmother brought him up as his parents died when he was young. I think that's also why Boyd sees Wayne Bennett as a father figure.
Boyd is also a close friend and former flat mate of Alex McKinnon, the Knights player now a quadriplegic.