• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Penrith fans would be spewing they've signed Soward for 2014...
Reni Maitua gone from Parra too, hes been playing average this year in an average team.
Gus has always been a fan of Soward. Dunno why.
I hope they didn't pay much for him. grrrrrr

Gus has always been a fan of Soward. Dunno why.
I hope they didn't pay much for him. grrrrrr

1 million dollar contract i think. Thurston turned it down so soward got it.

Not happy jan. Lions vs reds at suncorp tomorow night at suncorp but friends birthday. Id rather go to the game lol.

Lions will roll them though. Cant wait for the tests.

1 million dollar contract i think. Thurston turned it down so soward got it.

Not happy jan. Lions vs reds at suncorp tomorow night at suncorp but friends birthday. Id rather go to the game lol.

Lions will roll them though. Cant wait for the tests.

Go to game. Lions don't come here often. Must see.

Union is so bloody frustrating to watch. It could be such a great game but just destroyed by penalties every 30 seconds.

Exactly your friend will have another birthday nxt year, but the loins won't be here, plus you can always go and catch up after the game...

Agree. Game, then go get on the piss after.

I looked up getting tickets for one of the tests in Melb but was already sold out.

Go to game. Lions don't come here often. Must see.

Reds have a decent team. Will still get smashed.

As much as I'd like to go. Its one of my close friends so cant ditch him.
Wallabies vs lions will be at brisbane so ill try get a ticket for that.

Union is so bloody frustrating to watch. It could be such a great game but just destroyed by penalties every 30 seconds.

That was 09 10 era where they changed penalties to free kicks making players infringe kmore at the rucks.
Its been fluid for the most part this year. Just dont watch south african rugby. Kick kick kick.
They have fixed the scrums up as well.

The lions touring australia are known for playing entertaining running rugby.

Reds have a decent team. Will still get smashed.

As much as I'd like to go. Its one of my close friends so cant ditch him.
Wallabies vs lions will be at brisbane so ill try get a ticket for that.

That was 09 10 era where they changed penalties to free kicks making players infringe kmore at the rucks.
Its been fluid for the most part this year. Just dont watch south african rugby. Kick kick kick.
They have fixed the scrums up as well.

The lions touring australia are known for playing entertaining running rugby.

Player, is that you in your avi pic?

:eek:

Thought you enjoyed watching it mate?!

I can understand tho, the referees can be way too technical, especially at scrum time. Even after playing for twenty odd years, some decisions you see on tv still baffle me! Great game though

Thought you enjoyed watching it mate?!

I can understand tho, the referees can be way too technical, especially at scrum time. Even after playing for twenty odd years, some decisions you see on tv still baffle me! Great game though

Lions vs reds last night was a pretty good game to watch. That try from the reds bloke was great.

A flogging by the storm.

Sharkies have been terrible. Carney gone missing for most of the game...

Tigers got a good grinding win over the panthers...good to see a bit of heart from the boys finally. Sironen, woods and that young fella simosa?? He got man of the match. All played great! Benji pretty useless overall but some glimpse of form here and there.
Felt for penrith a little in that they thought they had them, but they came out in the 2nd half like a team hell bent on preventing the opposition from scoring another point. Ol' sheens must have paid a visit :p

Tim.