• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Lions played only OK. Passes were off, bad decisions made at 10. We are a chance!!

I still thought they looked pretty slick if passes had stuck it would have been a bigger score...

Be interesting to see what the team looks like come test time.

How good is Mike Phillips though

I still thought they looked pretty slick if passes had stuck it would have been a bigger score...

Be interesting to see what the team looks like come test time.

How good is Mike Phillips though

I cant wait to see Warburton. He's something else. So is George North, huge winger!
They do look ok, Deans needs to swallow his pride and bring Cooper back in. Theres no one like him in the UK Premiership, they'll find him hard to mark, same with Folau....

Danger game for the broncos tonight.

Too many players out. I need them for my multi. Wish I had taken The Warriors.

he will see out the season and then some, it's been the players not putting in not the coaching..

So the Canberra players didn't put in, the Panther players didn't out in and now The Warriors aren't putting in? Seems awfully contagious when Elliot is around. :p

So the Canberra players didn't put in, the Panther players didn't out in and now The Warriors aren't putting in? Seems awfully contagious when Elliot is around. :p

I'm not saying he isn't at fault but the players have a lot more to answer for than Elliot and to be fair I won't judge Elliot until next season when he gets a say in what the squad looks like this year he had only Mcclennans shit signings... Aside from the last 3 weeks Penrith wibt doing any better without him

Penrith fans would be spewing they've signed Soward for 2014...
Reni Maitua gone from Parra too, hes been playing average this year in an average team.