• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Union is a game designed to celebrate the technical knowledge of the referees and the beautiful tones that repeatedly emanate from their whistle. It's a stop start farce, where penalty goals are celebrated with a little too much oomph.

I find league a far better game to watch, with a lot more action, although I don't really follow either that much anymore.

Union is a game designed to celebrate the technical knowledge of the referees and the beautiful tones that repeatedly emanate from their whistle. It's a stop start farce, where penalty goals are celebrated with a little too much oomph.

I find league a far better game to watch, with a lot more action, although I don't really follow either that much anymore.

I agree. I would prefer to watch union if there wasn't so many penalties. As soon as the game gets interesting the ref blows the whistle and no one seems to know what for.

Rugby is either great of fucked.

I hate those rolling mauls, usually end in a penalty.

League FTW

Rugby Union's rolling maul is a thing of beauty. If well executed close to the try line can often result in a try by a confident pack of strong, well-disciplined forwards who know how to work together. Of course the outcome of a penalty is anti-climatic, but as a former forward I loved the rolling maul and we rehearsed it diligently. The backs have their fast passing and sprints, the goal-kickers have their thing all by themselves but the rolling maul (and holding the ball in the scrum while your pack moves the opposing pack backwards) is the thing all union forwards love. It can win games and is a major distinction between union and league. That and the fact that league has no flankers (my position) which makes the league scrum redundant even further. Go the Wallabies!

to someone who was brought up on league. union is boring as fuck. :p
but ill still watch the tahs and wallabies!

15248_495835020469963_1970038585_n.jpg

2 good games tonight.
Hope the Bunnies give it to the Bronco's.
I think the Bulldogs will be too strong for the Tigers given their horrific injury toll even though Benji is back tonight.

Why so much hate L? :(

As a roosters fan living in maroubra, I get rabbitoh shit rubbed in my face left right & centre. My dad was a rooster in the 70s and his hatred for souths has filtered down to me lol. The local papers are always full of souths shit, pubs, newsagents all have bunnies posters up, stickers on the cars, players at the beach every weekend etc. hahah. I just think when they got kicked out, they should've stayed out! Hahah.
Cross town rivals always hated each other! Lol
But they are playing well and I don't hate their players, just the club. Lol

every year Storm drop an easy game this time of the year. I've been saying it for weeks (not here), waiting for it.

Yeah but cmon canberra I'm a raiders supporter going back to the trifecta of premierships in the 80's and there is no way I would have picked them to bring it home.

I reckon Melbourne chucked the game.