• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeh kiwis playing ok. Isaac Luke is a grub though.
Flicking between that and the rugby. Great game tahs vs chiefs

kiwis have lost their way now.
they got a look in...then let it slide.

nothing short of what i expected.

First half was a crock of shit should have been 12-6 if not 18-6 at half time... That would have changed the game... Second half kiwis deserved to lose though...

they defended like school boys is some instances.
will never end well at this level.

and yep, fundemental errors cost them a probable half time lead early on there. two or three knock ons over or near the line cost them dearly.

they defended like school boys is some instances.
will never end well at this level.

and yep, fundemental errors cost them a probable half time lead early on there. two or three knock ons over or near the line cost them dearly.

The 2 disalloweds you see awarded every single week why not tonight, go figure..

But yep that 9 mins killed us, we played pretty well for a green kiwi side.

yeah absolutely. kiwis should really be proud i think. the aussie team was ridiculously well classed. packed Full of blokes who know each other extremely well on and off the feild. was always going to be tough.

Geelong did alright last night, was a little worried before the game and that first qtr where nearly 20 goals were scored between the teams was a great qtr of footy from a spectator point of view but I cant imagine either coach would have been too happy with their defence.

In saying this I was very impressed with Geelogs younger guys they are really stepping up this year so it doesn't seem like we are missing those older guys as much as I thought we would...

yeah absolutely. kiwis should really be proud i think. the aussie team was ridiculously well classed. packed Full of blokes who know each other extremely well on and off the feild. was always going to be tough.

Yep that's why the kiwis do so much Vetter in 4 nations etc with spending a few weeks together... First half was awesome though... World cup will be interesting

nope. forever a league man myself. union just pisses me off. especially when you get a score like 9-3. with zero tries scored.

Not a heap different to union. The guys playing league are just dumber. Hahah.

But a Rugby League scrum is always a great excuse for a laugh! Or a toilet-break. Seriously, what is the point if the half-back is allowed to feed the ball into the second row? The packs just stand there catching their breath. Give me a Unioun scrum with a coupla tear-away flankers monstering the half and five-eighth anyday!

they both have their faults.

yeah the league scrum is stupid. may as well just play the ball on the spot...why they removed the contested scrum is beyond me. also the shoulder charge...