• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Wide spread betting on Games and at least one Club suspected of playing secret payments to a Player.

These sorts of things play havoc with a Player's form if they are worried about being under investigation/caught.

Could put a spanner in the tipping for Origin 3

Last edited:
Of course they players bet.
Surely they get their Missus, brother, father, mates, etc etc to place their bets for them.
I would.

Time for you to become a hard hitting investigative Reporter @spartacus

David Morrow, former ABC Cricket and Rugby League Commentator now with 2GB, said on Friday night at approx. 7.15pm, that former AFL Boss Alex Demetriou and former ARU Boss John O'neil used to leak bad stories about the NRL around State of Origin time. If I was you I'd try to contact David Morrow and get more information and become a "scoop reporter" as I haven't heard that before and I assume David Morrow would have to have evidence cause it sounds pretty defamatory for him to say it on Radio.

I think they were inferring that the latest story about Manly is all bullshit and purely to try to cast a cloud over the Origin decider.

Gus Gould saying Penrith's win over the inform Manly was a great Coaching performance.

Gus also said that the NRL Refs have a K.P.I. of 16 penalties per match WTF!!!

Griffin is in the departure lounge.
They won't make the Semi's unless the Dragon's keep losing.
Highly unlike they will surpass any other team. Parra is 4 points ahead in 8th.
Failed season from the "Comp favourites".

Griffin is in the departure lounge.
They won't make the Semi's unless the Dragon's keep losing.
Highly unlike they will surpass any other team. Parra is 4 points ahead in 8th.
Failed season from the "Comp favourites".
Comp favourites was a fantasy. They don't have any really good players.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Comp favourites was a fantasy. They don't have any really good players.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk
The betting agencies had them as favourites..That's before they realized Griffin was useless.
They obviously made the decision based on Gus's endorsing of Griffin.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

Pearce and Moloney waste of space too. Good NRL players but not up to SOO.

Last edited:
Pearce and Moloney waste of space too. Good NRL players but not up to SOO.

At Half Time Mark Riddell said one of them "has to come off" they aren't doing anything. They prolly couldn't - no NSW dominance up the middle.

They said Fifita was told days before the Match that Klemmer would start and Fifita would start on the Bench. They said Fifita "blew up like a second hand Lawnmower". That's a Cancer to a side right before such a physical clash. Everything should have started with Fifita - everything. Without his dominance up the middle Woods and the others couldn't get dominance to nullify Qld's Backs and set a platform for Pearce and Mahoney.

I used to always say the first ten minutes of Origin were so telling. If Qld's Forwards come in with gutso and gain some dominance then Qld will win.

Respect for Napa, McQuire and the other Qld Forwards. They did it for their mates, they did it for their State. Lov you kunce!!!!

No Thurston, no Inglis, no Matt Scott - fark.