• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Pick n Stick Gus. It takes years to build a Premiership winning Club. Don't go choppin n changing now!!!!

Are QLD heading down the same selection black hole as NSW have been down?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Looks like it.
DCE is the form half of the comp. He's in better form than Cronk.
Hunt is lucky to be playing 1st grade and rightly so. Benji Marshall has him covered.
Wtf are you doing Kevin Walters. Don't be an idiot.

Looks like it.
DCE is the form half of the comp. He's in better form than Cronk.
Hunt is lucky to be playing 1st grade and rightly so. Benji Marshall has him covered.
Wtf are you doing Kevin Walters. Don't be an idiot.

Fuck me :p Did you read the link and my Posts concerning what Badge (Gary Belcher) said on Radio?

Ben Hunt over DCE.
Lol. Hunt just received a massive gift. Just ask Bennet.

Fuck me again. The bitterness is strong with this one!!!

Hunt would not be in Bennet's good book due to signing with St. George.

They haven't named positions for QLD but it sounds like they want the entire "spine" to be Melb Storm with Munster to slot into five-eight.

Still, NSW bash it up the middle like they know to do and that will nullify Smith, Cronk and Slater to some degree. It just depends on how much. QLD need Forwards or need Forwards who can stand up to the Blues more dominant Pack.

Rugby League & Rugby Union discussions.

If they have the Storm spine where does Morgan slot in?

If they have the Storm spine where does Morgan slot in?

They are saying Centres - to replace Boyd.

I thought the Centres weren't the place defensively for the inexperienced. That's why I had reservations about putting the "terrible two" ( [MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION] ) there. But the thought of putting those two ratbags there was too humourous an opportunity to pass up :D

not being a kunt (this time :D ) but I think you need psychological help. The past 10 years have caused you trauma.
How did you come up with that conclusion?
Nothing wrong with thinking QLD will win.
I actually hope I'm wrong and the soft Blues win.

How did you come up with that conclusion?
Nothing wrong with thinking QLD will win.
I actually hope I'm wrong and the soft Blues win.

Soft Blues???

It'll be the Blues Forwards who bash the QLD Forwards. That's why the Blues should start favourites.

Soft as in lacking the killer punch. Physically tough but mentally weak(er) than QLD most times.