• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Canberra v Panthers is like watching reserve grade. Already 15 errors after 30 mins. If either were playing Storm or Sharks or even Broncos they'd be 30 points down by now.

Yep. Penrith have no structure. Throw the ball around and hope for the best. Raiders not much better.

Even with Slater and Thurston back I can't see Qld winning. Fifita and Co should dominate the middle.

Raiders fell asleep with 2 minutes on the clock. Who loses from there with an 8pt lead? Haha

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Melbourne v Cowboys today should be one of the best games of the season with some of the best players in world (Thurston, Slater, Smith, Cronk, and more) yet it will be decimated. A showpeice game fucked up due to State of Origin.
State of Origin can suck a fat one. Fuck it off.