• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I had South Africa by more than 8.5. Worked well for me! I'll watch the game this morning.

I didn't realise I'd put it on twice! 1st time I thought it's not worked!!!
Lol bonus.

91a6d1fef03a80b2260f6cce6f7dc0c6.jpg

Last edited:
Have heard the opposite that he is a great influence in a team and is the ultimate professional with how about he eats, trains and prepares and influence the youngsters

Same. I had a good chat to Trent Robinson (chooks coach & friend of a friend) who said the same. Ultimate professional and one of the best trainers he's ever seen

Are people excited about having money bill in their team. Despite him having a lot of success he's not the sort of bloke team mates really like. Then again professional team sports these days has minimal loyalty so it probably doesn't really matter as much.

Yea I think he will make an impact - I believe he is a better union player than League player - if the All Blacks thought he would be a negative force within the team they simply would not sign him - no matter how good he is.

I wish maroubra beach wasn't the heart of souths territory!!
Here are two of my neighbours houses this morning.
7e5b78b48e6d2369bd6ddea4f04fe428.jpg

7754b48dc3b9db8e8f4f5819f0792f9a.jpg

35203f89536813117d3a63cf60aa69e6.jpg

Wow. Argentina played well while the wallabies and the ref both had terrible games. It reminded me of playing country rugby, I should have slept in.

Wow. Argentina played well while the wallabies and the ref both had terrible games. It reminded me of playing country rugby, I should have slept in.

3 sin bins as well didn't help. Hoopers stint in the bin was a disgraceful call. Owens (ref) was way off the pace today. What about the laser pointers in Foleys eyes when taking the kicks. Disgraceful. Argentina didn't play great, but were better than us. McKenzie must be on borrowed time and Cheika has to be next in line.

3 sin bins as well didn't help. Hoopers stint in the bin was a disgraceful call. Owens (ref) was way off the pace today. What about the laser pointers in Foleys eyes when taking the kicks. Disgraceful. Argentina didn't play great, but were better than us. McKenzie must be on borrowed time and Cheika has to be next in line.

Only 2 sin bins. James and Israel both had theirs retracted though it took a few minutes to workout if Israel was still on the field because the ref changed his mind a few times.