• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'll have to look at the replay when home. On the screens here it looked like a knock on

I don't think so... But I guess it's a 50/50 call.. It's pretty hard to call a knock on when the player is facing his own goaline, unless it goes over his shoulder..

I don't see how the video ref is any more qualified to rule on that than a forward pass

Came off his forearm and the ball landed in front of him. That's what I could see. Regardless glad roosters won, can't stand the Cowboys.

At the very best it would be flat but considering Lui didn't move after it hit him the ball still looks to be going back

Forget the knock on. What about that second dropped ball by SBW. A blatant bullshit call by that ref. Horrible. And terrible for the game.

On the roosters though, really got stuck into them in that first half. And a great comeback by the dirty QLDers.

Oh...and that shepherd lol.

Lemme guess Roosters got all the calls again..... Blessed.

It was 50/50 for most of the game they just got a leg up in the last 10mins.. Sbw dropped ball cold and penalised for strip which left to field goal.. Missed blatant obstruction in midfield and the knock on didn't help

It was 50/50 for most of the game they just got a leg up in the last 10mins.. Sbw dropped ball cold and penalised for strip which left to field goal.. Missed blatant obstruction in midfield and the knock on didn't help

Also minichiello was taken in the air, which should've been a penalty, but ruled a drop out which NQLD scored from in that set of 6.