• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
e3amujep.jpg

sweet. lucky man of questionable lineage.

Advised wife and kids I will be busy for the next 2 hours or so, should be a good game.

Rugby race

i played against John Grant, pretty sure he ran around me more than once over the years lol

Last edited:
byva5y8u.jpg

How Ricky Stuart helps NRL clubs
Fuck me. The Raiders board should be sacked. They got rid of Furner who wasn't doing too badly and paid a squillion for this doofus and are on the verge of the wooden spoon. Don Furner you are a moron for sacking David. kunce of the Millennium.

Its getting to the point where I am feeling sorry for the Raiders - its passed the point of saying they are just shit - this has to be one of the worst if not the worst in the clubs history.

To be honest I would be blooding some Canberra Raiders Cup local's - even if they can play for free? Due to salary cap haha

Alittle bit of good news is them signing the 2 English Super League guys yesterday.

First All Blacks V Wallabies Test next Saturday - do the Wallabies have the fire-power now to stop prob the most experienced Rugby side ever to take the field? Are the All Blacks over the hill now?

I am going to say Wallabies to win this one by 3 points.

Hmm should be close but I'm going the AB's.
Hope I'm wrong though.
Won't be putting any money on it though.

wallabies will come close but reckon ABs will have it.

wallabies still lack a decent set of props and who is going to be number 10?

Foley I am guessing - he is def the best 10 at the moment - and its good to have someone like him there for the Wallabies can settle things down, and control the game better other than the other 10's over the last few years.

I cant see them ever bringing back Cooper - if they do the and they start him then the Wallabies will be unable to win the World Cup.

Got to agree with the Front row dramas - even at Hooker there is abit of a depth issue...