• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Carlin isles (according to the interwebs is Rugbys fastest man) highlights from Melrose 7s

[youtube]QCjemSQOing[/youtube]

Farrrk. anyone watching Melb v Dragons.
Melb just scored the best try ever after the siren to win. Fuck me.

Stream it. I gave you link the other night.
Melb winger scored.
The one with the long name.

Last edited:
Now they are saying it was the wrong call.....facepalm.....it would be good if League could go 1 week with nothing talked about but how good the games were lol.....

@Rugby88 ; How did your game go?

Played pretty well mate - the team performed well, winning 43-10 - no game this weekend - then a night game next Thursday agaisnt a team which I think will be one of the front runners....as they beat a team last weekend 50-10 - which had a win last night agaisnt a team that is normally pretty strong + this team we are playing on Thursday were in the grandfinal last year V the team I am playing for.

In acouple of weeks I am playing a team that 2 of my managers from work play for - will be interesting haha - theres a handful of guys from work already lined up to watch haha

Cool cool.

Did anyone see the fullback for western force last week (Dane two-dads) played 60min club rugby then got a late call to play for the force. Cramps after would have been fun times.

Cool cool.

Did anyone see the fullback for western force last week (Dane two-dads) played 60min club rugby then got a late call to play for the force. Cramps after would have been fun times.

Yeh!!! I thought the commentators said that!! Pretty cool!