• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Rumors going round that Matt Elliot has got the boot...

Feel for the guy he is not the one out there dropping passes and only putting half asked efforts in.. too much bro culture at the warriors

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Oops manly?
Underestimate the Tigers at ones own peril!!!
Seriously though they were heavily outplayed!
Im just waiting for a geoff toovey investigation into the game now. :p

I stood in the rain on the hill and loved every minute of it!

Tim.

Oops manly?
Underestimate the Tigers at ones own peril!!!
Seriously though they were heavily outplayed!
Im just waiting for a geoff toovey investigation into the game now. :p

I stood in the rain on the hill and loved every minute of it!

Tim.

Haha nice. .. great ground.

Love leichardt oval. Hate the bigger venues.

So is anyone actually doing any good in the tipping comps? Bloody ridiculous. Ill get one up on my mate this week with that tigers win...but man, last week I got 2/8. Second time this season. Not sure it even happened once last year!

Tim.

Wonder where Elliott will go - guessing overseas - I cant see any NRL club wanting him...

I have a Rugby tipping comp with some guys on a FB rugby page - think I am coming about 10 out of 30-40 - the Union is up and down aswell as the league this year...makes it hard...

Love leichardt oval. Hate the bigger venues.

So is anyone actually doing any good in the tipping comps? Bloody ridiculous. Ill get one up on my mate this week with that tigers win...but man, last week I got 2/8. Second time this season. Not sure it even happened once last year!

Tim.

I'm struggling too. And I'm taking the favourites each time!!
Yeh how good is leichardt!?! Best suburban ground in oz (behind coogee oval of course lol)

Brian Habana (South Africa winger) looking massive

yvygu6e8.jpg

He's always had freakish looking shoulders.

I remember when the Bulls were in sydney a few years back they trained at our practise pitch. I was surprised back then how solid he was. His arms were huge, even when wearing long sleeve skins..

Eels are much improved since Stuart had gone, coincidentally the Raiders are worse since Stuart has taken over. The moral: Stuart is useless.

Yeah. It was the Cowboys after all. Beating them when they travel is almost a foregone conclusion these days.

Tim.