• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
But that leaves you one less option in the lineout. Both good players tho.
I don't rate higginbotham. For his size and speed, he should be dominating. He had a good first year, but before his injury was ordinary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do get what your saying about Higgers - he should be doing more/or able to do more for his size and speed. Wallabies really need an enforcer at 6 - a Jerry Collins, Jerome kaino, Victor Vito style player etc etc

Kepu's been on the bench. He should be starting I reckon. But as with all our props, he can't put together consistent performances.

I honestly think they need to take a good hard look at the Super Rugby this year and also the new professional comp and maybe bring in some new blood in the front row - I like Kepu but as you said cant string together consistent performancers - as I said I like Scott Sio aswell but around the current group you wonder how much he is learning....they were getting better come the end of the year but still major things going wrong in the front row - at some points it was schoolboy stuff.

I know Andrew blades (wallabies scrum coach) and he knows his stuff. Unreal bloke and coach, but with all his knowledge, it doesn't help if we don't have the cattle. If we could just be consistent (or scout Argentinian schools for a few props before they play any rep stuff, then get them qualified for Australia lol)

Need to do something.. Before 2015!

I reckon we have too many superXV teams. Talent spread VERY thin. Half the rebels and force are Sydney uni reserve graders. The ARU should brush one of them IMO.
The new national comp may help, but it's not the solution. Also, the All blacks are incredible. We need to be beating the springboks regularly to be a chance at knocking the kiwis off.

Mate i reckon the potential is there but with pussy forwards its hopeless. Realy believe with 2 old school bad ass props and pocock back, aus could chalenge nz

I reckon we have too many superXV teams. Talent spread VERY thin. Half the rebels and force are Sydney uni reserve graders. The ARU should brush one of them IMO.
The new national comp may help, but it's not the solution. Also, the All blacks are incredible. We need to be beating the springboks regularly to be a chance at knocking the kiwis off.

Could not agree more mate - some of the players involved in the Super Rugby sides would struggle to get a starting spot in the ITM CUP/Currie Cup - get rid of Perth prob - Melb has more potentional to strengthen/develop rugby.

As you said the talent is spread so thin its not even funny.

There needs to be a decent, professional club competition to prevent the young talent going elsewhere to chase the money.

When fringe league players like Tomane make the Wallaby squad, there are definitely issues.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Why? He is a class act. Yeh he fucked up before but that is behind him. Always backed him even when he wasnt in the fkin team!

Although imo pocock should be captain when he returns

The list I heard today was Cooper, Higginbotham and Genia in the running. It's like some kind of bad joke.

Pocock and Horwill are top of the list for mine.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

talk of cooper for captain, of wallabies, how sad.

Something we agree on haha - I am not a fan of Cooper at all - even though he played some ok rugby towards the end of the year - he really has been one of the most over-rated international players in the last 5 years - in my point of view - him as captain - mmm I dont think so.

Pocock would be a clear choice for me - but due to the injuries this has really messed around his changes - fingers crossed his stays injury free and gets back to his best/and better.

Honestly currently Aus doesnt have any really good leaders - this is just another reason they have been under-performing...

The main problem with union in Australia is its the 3rd or probably 4th most popular football code now. Compared to kiwi land where it is a religion. Many people in the southern end of Australia still don't know there are two rugby codes.