• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ronnie's still the greatest Bodybuilder of all time.

Ronnie would still snap that gay Frank Zane in two.

did not now bb was about violence. thanks for educating me.

Semantically, the statement seemed violent. The pragmatics provide a quite different, homoerotic, sadomasochistic meaning. Zane thrusts his penis deep into romnies anus. Ronnie clenches his ample buttocks and snaps Zane’s penis in two at the moment of climax.

really, listening to both coleman and zane talk. I go with zane any day. you violent pricks are sick.

I was thinking about ronnie's heart, imagine the size of it, the thing would be like a bulls heart. He'd be on a heap of meds keeping him alive now i'd predict.

Coleman was a Cop. He can't admit to being involved in illegal substances while employed as a Cop.

Dafuq. Go back and watch the video again. The entire purpose is to show that he didn't take gear up until '95 then was on the gear for all his comps after that. So, as a cop, he admits to being on gear for many years.

I dunno how so many of you can't comprehend a basic video. I could understand if it was a written article, cos you phukkers can't read. But a video? Shat.

He was on gear pre 1995 no doubt
Sorry Woody

PaleHelplessGorilla-size_restricted.gif