• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
*Deleted quote*

I admire you for giving the truth

Last edited by a moderator:
*Deleted quote*

Can your mates help you back stage or in the training room?

Can you do the same for them?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say this, but the politics of powerlifting is only going to get bigger, at least while debate involves AFL and NRL.

It will now be up to the other feds how they respond.

Scott, Alex and I (3 GPC members) all went to a PA comp on the weekend. The owners of the gym said hello and had no problem with us being there, but Wilks looked at us as if we were dirt. I watched him stare down Scott for a good 10 seconds. The entire time i felt like i was behind enemy lines and that was for no reason apart from him.

If we're talking about who's slinging shit and making an us vs them situation, then look no further than Wilks.

I wonder if he saw the PA Ref talking to you guys?

2 PA reffs, plus the gym owners, us a number of competitors.

With the exception of a 3-4 lifters, I haven't seen any issues within the QLD PL community.

2 PA reffs, plus the gym owners, us a number of competitors.

With the exception of a 3-4 lifters, I haven't seen any issues within the QLD PL community.

Did you include the fat retard in that 3-4 lifters? You can't forget the fat retard.

lol ....... anyone take a close look at the names of the posters in that link Spartacus posted. Someone here is freelancing in the land of the long white cloud and nervous sheep!

Kiwis. What do they know about sport anyway. Their best sportman is a bloody caddy anyway.