• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

RIP Robin Williams

I was bullied in 2010 over an article idea, but let it go.

But when i saw he misrepresented the facts in a 2013 email to the big chief, I was angered and took matter up.

Various senior staff sided with him, and would not even look at my email and witness evidence, but now the courts will reveal all.

Gee man obsessing like this isn't healthy. Beign a political animal is part of the workplace. If it gets unbearable tell them to get fucked and move on to the next employer without too much fuss.

If you aren't careful you'll be black marked as a shit stirrer in your industry and never get another job in that field.

Gotta pick your battles very very carefully.

Back on topic

I suffer crippling depression but during my highs fuck man I am unstoppable. I have just learned to forge forward as hard as possible during the highs and just coast along and keep quiet during my lows, no one likes a kill joy around.

thanks for the advice brick, but I will have plenty of supporters.

Good luck man I respect ya for doing it but I think your mad. I reckon you'll win the battle but not the war.

As for Robin Williams well at the end of the day suicide is a choice. No one else will ever say this cause they fear suicide and think of it as an illness.

Really only one person knows why he made that choice and he has taken that secret to the grave with him.

We may not agree with a mans choice but we have to respect his right to make it.

Maybe the man just thought I've done it all, made millions, fucked beautiful women, lived in mansions, travelled the world, made people laugh. Maybe I'll just check out now before shit goes down hill cause it ain't gonna get any better then this.