• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

RIP Robin Williams

I have represented myself once against solicitor and barrister; I won. I proved someone breached a verbal contract.

bloody stressful though.

one represents parties in court by arguing pleadings, solicitor does al ground work leading up to court case or settlement.

most share one thing though, but I am too nice too say.

Twilight taught me that I should want to live forever, immortal.
Bicentenary Man taught me that our time does deserve an ending :(

it is always sad for me when someone who has brought laughter and enjoyment to your life dies.

I got recently diagnosed as having an anxiety disorder due to stress from the actions of my last employer. While I am now taking court action and can deal with my heath situation, I can understand how easily it would be for any of us to cross the line into severe depression.
Anxiety & depression since 2001. Fucker leaves but always comes back. It's a bad dog.
And you sound just like me, anxiety from an employer....

He was da man alright...

But who hasn't battled the black dog once in their lives in this day and age right?

It's only going to become more prevalent imo.

He was da man alright...

But who hasn't battled the black dog once in their lives in this day and age right?

It's only going to become more prevalent imo.
True. And when you tell people you realise how many people around you go through the same.

Stressors of modern society... If only [MENTION=12409]El Stiffy[/MENTION]; was here to save us :p

Or socks pics of [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; :cool:

Anxiety & depression since 2001. Fucker leaves but always comes back. It's a bad dog.
And you sound just like me, anxiety from an employer....

Sorry to hear that Kaz.

My employer sacked me during a complaint which is unlawful. There are also many adverse actions by senior staff which I will prove with witnesses and emails.

Stress does cause you harm, so it is important we never let it get the better of us. Training has become so important for me lately; a welcome break from my obsession with what my employer has tried to do to me.

it is actually a big institution with a huge budget.

Only problem for it, given it has lots and lots of money, is that I have all the evidence to prove my case.

I have a lot of strengths, but, unfortunately, being a stress head and taking on bullies (non-violently) are amongst my weaknesses.

I have a lot of strengths, but, unfortunately, being a stress head and taking on bullies (non-violently) are amongst my weaknesses.
I had an issue at work where I took too long to dob someone in for fraud and ended up in trouble for it, spent 4 months thinking I was going to lose my job. He ended up leaving before it was all over, coward.....

I had an issue at work where I took too long to dob someone in for fraud and ended up in trouble for it, spent 4 months thinking I was going to lose my job. He ended up leaving before it was all over, coward.....

I was bullied in 2010 over an article idea, but let it go.

But when i saw he misrepresented the facts in a 2013 email to the big chief, I was angered and took matter up.

Various senior staff sided with him, and would not even look at my email and witness evidence, but now the courts will reveal all.