• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Rate supplements(not steroids) in order of importance with 1 being the most indispens

Has anyone tried Tococaps for real? I like the idea of making my hair grow thicker again (paranoid about my hair getting thinner over the last year or two) and obviously for heart health.

Has anyone tried Tococaps for real? I like the idea of making my hair grow thicker again (paranoid about my hair getting thinner over the last year or two) and obviously for heart health.

There are a few reviews you can read on our site here: TocoCaps Wicked Supplements
Click the reviews tab.

It has been run in 3 clinical trials now for hair loss showing that of a 1 inch balding area the hair count increased by an average of 42% in 8 months of use. When compared to drugs like finasteride they have shown similar results of 48% average however this was over a period of 5 years. + those drugs come with some very nasty side effects.

TocoCaps are pretty cool, they attach to cholesterol to be transported throughout the body. It was recently discovered that not all hair loss is DHT related and much of it is early signs of heart disease. The reason being it is the very tiny capillaries and arteries running to the scalp that are becoming restricted, if you can imagine the space between your skull and the scalp it's minimal. So because of the lack of blood supply and nutrients to the scalp the follicles die off. When you start TocoCaps this is opened up and nutrients from the TocoCaps and your body are again supplied to the scalp.

It works very fast, since skin hair and finger nails are helped you quickly notice an increased growth rate of your finger nails. We get quite a few phone calls and emails about results with TocoCaps and we currently export about 20-30 bottles per week to the UK, USA, Canada, NZ, Singapore, Spain, Germany. There is a slight lack in reviews as it is a touchy subject for people to talk about....kind of like erectile dysfunction.

I actually have a good mate of mine who has been getting very very thin on top, i told him he needed to do something about it, so he started on a double dose in a panic and it's been about 2 months now and his hair is much thicker. We actually had a photo of him from April where his hair was a little longer than it is now as he recently got a hair cut and even with shorter hair you can see it is thicker. I have asked him to get me a photo....i'll ask him again tomorrow so you can see, it's quite different and much thicker.

Last edited:
Tococaps.... lol

sorry, I may have started this.

Got anything for premature ejaculation [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; err umm, seems to be a few boys in here in need of help in that department from reading other threads!

sorry, I may have started this.

Got anything for premature ejaculation @O.N. ; err umm, seems to be a few boys in here in need of help in that department from reading other threads!

Try beating it off once a few hours before hand...lol

Never looked into anything for that issue

Got the pictures for you, maybe not the best since it isn't the same angle however you can see a clear difference in the thickness of the hair and coverage, the first picture is pretty thin on top compared to now. Before it grew to the current length when it was cut shorter you were actually able to see it covered more area than the before image.

3-pics.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, not bad for only 3 months worth of supplementation [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION];. I've been taking collagen (not my top 3 supp but I thought I'd try it) and the only thing it's done is make my nails grow faster lol. If this stuff is good for the heart as well, then I guess theres no need to consider taking Q10 either.

Hmm, not bad for only 3 months worth of supplementation @O.N. ;. I've been taking collagen (not my top 3 supp but I thought I'd try it) and the only thing it's done is make my nails grow faster lol. If this stuff is good for the heart as well, then I guess theres no need to consider taking Q10 either.

Yeah it's a decent result in a short period of time, the after images dont do enough justice as i've seen the hair very short as in a #4 buzz cut short and you cant see any scalp at that length so it's a big improvement.

Just remember he also used 3g daily Krill oil as i explained to him it was unlikely the hair loss was from DHT conversion and more likely early signs of heart disease. Since the TocoCaps attach to cholesterol and then transport throughout the cardio vascular system it makes sense to take it with Krill oil since they can dramatically improve the cholesterol profile.

It was recently shown that many people are balding from early signs of heart disease and one of the first places this can be seen is the tiny capillaries and arteries in the scalp, imagine how small the area is between the skull and the scalp, any impact in blood flow in the area and then you wont have enough nutrient and blood supply to the hair follicles and thus you lose hair. Since TocoCaps have been shown to clear plaque build up from arterial walls of the heart they can help increase the blood supply to this area along with the vital nutrients they hold further enhancing the nutrient supply to the hair follicles.

TocoCaps have been shown in 3 clinical trials to re-grow hair in a 1 inch balding area by 42% on average in only 8 months and they have also been studied now in the largest ever stroke prevention study with amazing results.

So Like i said before my stack of supplements i use each day for heart health are:

3g Krill Oil per day
5000IU Oil based Vitamin D
2 capsules of TocoCaps per day

Then i cycle the Res100 month on month off with cycling with Fusion Zeus or something else if i want to try something new out.