• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

randome,questions,

mostwanted

The Quest to change my life continues just about at three months weight training and bit over a month on diet and 1 week into quiting smoking body fat is now down to 19 from 26....first Question is sups currently i only take 1*muti/v and 2*vit/c creatine before work out and hp 100 protein 3 times a day is that addiquit sups do i need to take any think ells.?secondly my diet still finding it hard to eat more the 1800 cal a day i was gonna bulk but decided to cut so when i do a clean bulk there wont be to much fat to a cut after i finish just wanted to no if anyone could take some time out and suggest a few samples around 1800 cal would greatly appreciate it

Whats a clean bulk? And what did you cut from?

Also creatine is Post workout not pre..

What is your diet? 1800 cal? 1L of milk and 1 organic sugar free chocolate bar is like 800 calories as a snack on its own...

wanted to no if anyone could take some time out and suggest a few samples around 1800 cal would greatly appreciate it
Have you seen this? : "Diet" #1: A 2200 CALORIE FOOD PLAN

No, it's not an eighteen hundred calorie diet but could easily be modified into one. It's not an infallible diet suggestion as none do exist for as long as we have different people on earth. Take from it what you will; modify what you wish, and leave the rest.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Have you seen this? : "Diet" #1: A 2200 CALORIE FOOD PLAN

No, it's not an eighteen hundred calorie diet but could easily be modified into one. It's not an infallible diet suggestion as none do exist for as long as we have different people on earth. Take from it what you will; modify what you wish, and leave the rest.

Fadi.

Cheers fadi im ment to be eating around 2200 anyways just trying to get use to eating 6 meals feels like i never stop

Whats a clean bulk? And what did you cut from?

Also creatine is Post workout not pre..

What is your diet? 1800 cal? 1L of milk and 1 organic sugar free chocolate bar is like 800 calories as a snack on its own...
What i mean by what i said noobs is up my calories from by 500 or so from maintence calarois still eating healthy if that makes any sense

Last edited by a moderator:
What i mean by what i said noobs is up my calories from by 500 or so from maintence calarois still eating healthy if that makes any sense

Mostwanted, you and I will see healthy but our bodies will see the 500 as an excess of calories. Maintenance means calories eaten to maintain what you've got. Unfortunately it's the people who use terms such as "clean" bulk just confuses the whole issue. I think what they mean by "clean" is that their food won't be fried or doughnuts etc. That is great for one's health, but still if one was to increase their calories then fat would have to be added on as well as muscles. It all depends on by how much is the increase in excess calories and what is the person doing exercise wise that would determine one's ratio of added muscle to fat.

This can get confusing when it is really simple. So let us take it one step at a time so as to get rid of any confusion you may have, shall we!

Fadi.

i does get hard when starting out so many people tell you diffirent things thats why try to come here to get advice from real people that do weight hence why some question might be well a tad stupid wanna eat and train right get best result i can

i does get hard when starting out so many people tell you diffirent things thats why try to come here to get advice from real people that do weight hence why some question might be well a tad stupid wanna eat and train right get best result i can
No question from you will I ever take as being stupid Mostwanted, no Sir, not me. I wanted to help you out from the day you've joined but possibly you may have misunderstood my intentions back then. It's all water under the bridge champion and I'm here to help you as much as I possibly can.

I sincerely wish you all the very best Lion, (or should I say Leo) :)!

Take care.

Fadi.