• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Question regarding this supplement

Subotai

I think it was Shrek who was told me that one of the supplements, the pre workout from bulknutrients, I should have a bit everyday to keep the levels of creatine up.

Now I bought a couple of weeks ago another supplement as I grew tired of the lemonish taste of the bn one, should I also have some of it everyday or this being different than the bn one should I only have it during trainning days or do I have to have it to keep the creatine levels up?

The supplement is this one

Calories 20
Potassium 40 mg
Total Carbohydrate 5 g
Nitro Blend (Arginine-AKG, L-gltamine, L-arginine, L-leucine, taurine, calcium AKG, L-isoleucine, L-valine, L-histidine, arginine pyroglutamate)

7 g Power Blend (Creatine monohydrate, dicreatine malate, beta-alanine)

6 g Energy Blend (glucuronolactone, caffeine)

310 mg Enhanced Transport Blend (potassium phosphate, cinnamon extract, potassium citrate) 150 mg

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin (from low-glycemic waxy maize), citric acid, natural and artificial flavoring, sucralose, acesulfame-potassium, lake red 40, blue 2 lake

Cheers

Shouldn't you ask that sort of thing before buying it? :p

I prefer creatine seperate, so that i can have some everyday to keep the level up. Other things I only take before or after a workout which is obviously not everyday. Does this make sense?

It's personal preference only.

Just buy creatine to take to keep creatine levels up, it's less than $20 per kilo to buy, cheapest supplement out there!!

The name 'pre workout' to me suggests it should be taken prior to working out, not every day.

Buy Creatine, Beta Alanine and use diet cordial = Win.

Or just add some cordial to the BN pre-workout to boost the flav :)

Shouldn't you ask that sort of thing before buying it? :p

I prefer creatine seperate, so that i can have some everyday to keep the level up. Other things I only take before or after a workout which is obviously not everyday. Does this make sense?

It's personal preference only.

Yeah I bought it as a pre workout, I'm still a beginner on this.

I asked this because when I bought the bn supplement I made a thread and Shrek told me that in order to keep the creatine levels up, i should have a bit in non training days as well so just to know if that also applies to this one or just because the bn supplement is more "pure"

Probable having them separate is ideally but I already bought this one, so I guess I should only have it before a workout.

Yes, you need to keep creatine levels stable hence taking it everyday. the problem is most pre-workout supps have a plethora of other useless stuff and or stims and arginine which do not need to be taken everyday.
Buy creatine separate and at least take that on your off days and your pre-workout on training days.

Buy Creatine, Beta Alanine and use diet cordial = Win.

Or just add some cordial to the BN pre-workout to boost the flav :)

I was looking for something to improve the flavour of that but I didn't want to experiment haha maybe I could try the diet cordial

Yes, you need to keep creatine levels stable hence taking it everyday. the problem is most pre-workout supps have a plethora of other useless stuff and or stims and arginine which do not need to be taken everyday.
Buy creatine separate and at least take that on your off days and your pre-workout on training days.

So with this one I should just use it before a workout thanks guys :)

Mate don't make it so complicated, spend another $20 on a years worth of Creatine, and take 5 gram every day (if you want to use creatine, which I believe is a good idea, I take it just in case it works for $20 per kilo when you only need 5 gram a day who cares if it does nothing:))

Take the pre workout before your weight sessions, don't worry about the taste, just drink it and be done with it. I take pre workout most weight days, but not every time I train, only if I feel a bit tired after a big day at work or if I plan a hard workout. Don't become too dependant on it, you should still be able to train without it.

I think it was Shrek who was told me that one of the supplements, the pre workout from bulknutrients, I should have a bit everyday to keep the levels of creatine up.

Now I bought a couple of weeks ago another supplement as I grew tired of the lemonish taste of the bn one, should I also have some of it everyday or this being different than the bn one should I only have it during trainning days or do I have to have it to keep the creatine levels up?

The supplement is this one

Calories 20
Potassium 40 mg
Total Carbohydrate 5 g
Nitro Blend (Arginine-AKG, L-gltamine, L-arginine, L-leucine, taurine, calcium AKG, L-isoleucine, L-valine, L-histidine, arginine pyroglutamate)

7 g Power Blend (Creatine monohydrate, dicreatine malate, beta-alanine)

310 mg Enhanced Transport Blend (potassium phosphate, cinnamon extract, potassium citrate) 150 mg

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin (from low-glycemic waxy maize), citric acid, natural and artificial flavoring, sucralose, acesulfame-potassium, lake red 40, blue 2 lake

Cheers

First thing..... This is just my opinion but.... Dont buy this supplement again.....

I hate supplements that don't tell you whats in there... Proprietary blends etc....

Is bullshit... Why cant they just say how much caffeine.... Thats why I use Bulk nutrients products....

Has full disclosure on the ingredients...

Anyway.... What weights are you pushing... Are you a novice or more experienced....

IMO Dont use any supplements if your novice... Get yourself a good diet and worry about creatine and preworkout later on....

Also don't take preworkout every day... Your body will adapt to the stims and reduce its effect.... Not to mention your CNS will be shot to pieces...

As per other posts creatine should be loaded every day.... So you will need a creatine supp.... Creatine works exceptionally well on me... Although there is a small number who get no benefit...

Cheers...

I'm a beginner, yeah probably it wasn't that smart to go from the bn supplement to this one, then again that's how you learn

True, as long as you do learn!

Don't get sucked in by the marketing, stick to the basics and you will be fine:)