• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Question on Fat Cells

Sorry I disagree with most of those posts.

Then what do you have to say about it???

Children are just lazy because they have fat lazy parents simple as that..

School is not their to stop your child from being fat that is the families responsiblity why should the school have to tell your children what to eat and what not to eat???

Then what do you have to say about it???

Children are just lazy because they have fat lazy parents simple as that..

School is not their to stop your child from being fat that is the families responsiblity why should the school have to tell your children what to eat and what not to eat???

That is so wrong its not funny..

How do you learn anything in life? People tell you...

We have to learn retarded shit in school why not something positive. People dont understand unless they are told and explained to. Otherwise they go on their merry way and dont care.

They think, they sell it, my dr didnt tell me it was bad, once again they sell it so it must be ok.

Does anyone here eat that packet sauce? Or powdered sauce shit with pasta? Wtf is that seirously?

The food pyrimid is a joke, it givespeople the impression that we shoud eat bread all day and that olive oil is as bad as ice cream so i would rtaher eat ice cream and miss out on olive oil.

Everyone is brain ****ed from the low fat brigade from the 80's. My step dad is so dead set against butter because its all that was drilled into his head but he will eat white bread everyday and a not think twice about putting a paddle pop into his mouth.

The problem is like I said how can you expect people to know if they are not told? They sure as hell dont want to learn themselves they dont think its rellivent.. People must think a human being was designed to sohp at woolies and coles, no one knows wha a farmers market is, and if it doesnt have 98% fat free on the label its bad for you?

SO, who is going to educate these kids? The parents? Because they have no idea.. They were told 1 thing now another and now they have given up.

So what the **** is school for if its not for education? We only have 1 life, 1 body i cant think of any more important educaiton then knowing how to get the best out of the human body.

School is not there to teach your children about what to eat and what not to eat. School is there so students can get into universities. People these days are so lazy they except everyone to just do everything for them ever heard of picking up a book and reading about a subject if you have no idea about it. Seriously who cares if people are getting fatter makes me look better lol. Seriously people can not be that stupid that of course if you eat too much of something and sit on your fat ass your ass going to be bigger, not brain surgery. Its wonder people these days even know how to get out of bed without someone telling them how to. If I was getting fat and my parents where not telling me how to eat correctly or how to lose I would do the research myself not that hard is it???

Well I guess people have gotten brain dead, can't think for themselves. Seriously the information out there get of your ass and go do the research yourself, stop relying on everyone to do it for you..

The problem is that there is a lot of false information out there. And yes people these days are lazy. We prefer to be spoonfed information. I'd rather spoonfeed them information than have a public health crisis on our hands. Just because you want to think for yourself only and hope everyone gets obese so you can look good compared to them, not everyone is as selfish.

School is not there to teach your children about what to eat and what not to eat. School is there so students can get into universities. People these days are so lazy they except everyone to just do everything for them ever heard of picking up a book and reading about a subject if you have no idea about it. Seriously who cares if people are getting fatter makes me look better lol. Seriously people can not be that stupid that of course if you eat too much of something and sit on your fat ass your ass going to be bigger, not brain surgery. Its wonder people these days even know how to get out of bed without someone telling them how to. If I was getting fat and my parents where not telling me how to eat correctly or how to lose I would do the research myself not that hard is it???

Well I guess people have gotten brain dead, can't think for themselves. Seriously the information out there get of your ass and go do the research yourself, stop relying on everyone to do it for you..

Yes im so glad we have people who want to build rocket ships but eat 2 minute noodles for lunch because they are 98% fat free.

I disagree with 99% of what you said and the way you said it.

How is a child suposed to have a chance. School should teach us about life because the world is perfect like you describe it. Parents are idiots and what i hope for is it to stop there rather then getting passed on to generations after generation of people who think ."it cant be that bad".

Becuase your parents dont know or are not willing to find out does that make it right to dom the child? **** no... And im sorry once the child unerstands neough tomake a difference they either 1. dont have the support 2. dont have the money or 3. the damage is done.

So im sorry the world is not the perfect place you describe.

It isnt always about stupidity.. Im sure there are plenty of things you do out of ignorance that "cant be that bad" . That bad just comes down to knowledge on subjects. If you know nothing about nutrition then krispy kremes once a day isnt that bad. The more you learn the less the "not so bad" catagory gets.

Then you get the people who give you the same argument as the smokers " Got to die of something"... This just wreaks of ignorance, and selfishness.. People are born with problems and would do anything to be healthy and happy and live a relativly normal life then some people with health throw it all away because they are to useless to know what they have.

Have you ever watched TV, read a magazine? This is where people get their infomation, lean cuisine this, healthy choice that 98% fat free this. No added sugar.

Blah blah blah... People give up they dont understand and once again they think it isnt that bad. People dont understand giving casein protein or gluten to a child with even a mild case on the autism spectrum can flood their body with opioids/and ethanol causing brian/liver problems.

Once again you said you ate junk all through childhood adolesence. So the same can be said to you? Were you really that dumb to not know? It isnt fair to make it so simple.

Food is not just about weight gain/fat loss. There is so much more to it then that. You can be "within bmi range" and be ridiculously unhealthy. But you are told it is normal becuase it isnt about health it is about a weight. You mentioned you were very skinnu but ate crap food. What has skinny got to do with healthy? The point is we want to emphasise health to people.

Did you know that the mothers diet before she got pregnant, and during pregnancy determins alot of factors with the child for the future before it is even born. Surly it isnt just about turning 16 and reading a book to fix your problems that should of been avoided to start with. We can send people to the moon but cant get people to stop eating shit food? Its not as easy as you think. Its not as easy as i want it to be. But it sure as hell is not as easy as just picking up a book and reading...

Yes im so glad we have people who want to build rocket ships but eat 2 minute noodles for lunch because they are 98% fat free. Why you care if they eat two minute noodles? Some people eat what they like and don't have any body issues. I eat junk I know what it can do to you, & making you fat is not the major problem, it can cause so many different types of cancers. People should be more educated on what harm it does to your body then worrying about making you fat

I disagree with 99% of what you said and the way you said it.

How is a child suposed to have a chance. School should teach us about life because the world is perfect like you describe it. World is not perfect where you get the idea that I think the world is perfect?

Parents are idiots and what i hope for is it to stop there rather then getting passed on to generations after generation of people who think ."it cant be that bad". Not all parents are idoits, you are just making a generalization. Parents should be bringing their children up in a healthy environment otherwise don't have children

Becuase your parents dont know or are not willing to find out does that make it right to dom the child? **** no... And im sorry once the child unerstands neough tomake a difference they either 1. dont have the support 2. dont have the money or 3. the damage is done. If you have put on weight which I'm assuming that is what your talking about the damage can most certainly be reversed, you don't need a lot of money to have a healthy lifestyle that is just a cop out excuse, people should learn to do things even when they have no support :rolleyes:

So im sorry the world is not the perfect place you describe. I never describe it perfect

It isnt always about stupidity.. Im sure there are plenty of things you do out of ignorance that "cant be that bad" . That bad just comes down to knowledge on subjects. If you know nothing about nutrition then krispy kremes once a day isnt that bad. The more you learn the less the "not so bad" catagory gets. Krispy kremes lol everyone knows that is bad

Then you get the people who give you the same argument as the smokers " Got to die of something"... This just wreaks of ignorance, and selfishness.. People are born with problems and would do anything to be healthy and happy and live a relativly normal life then some people with health throw it all away because they are to useless to know what they have. There are a lot of things bad for your body, drugs, sugar, sun, smokes, seriods, taking too many pain killers. Everyone does something that harms their body. You telling me you do nothing that doesn't cause you harm? Yes we live once, we have no control over when we pass, we should live a life that makes us happy and if that means putting your life at risk then so be it but I'm not talking smoking, I'm talking about people who have a passion for something that is dangerous but this is getting off topic.

Have you ever watched TV, read a magazine? This is where people get their infomation, lean cuisine this, healthy choice that 98% fat free this. No added sugar. They should get their information from books written by people who are experts in that field. You shouldn't believe everything you see on TV because it is usually taken out of context so that it gets people's attention.

Blah blah blah... People give up they dont understand and once again they think it isnt that bad. People dont understand giving casein protein or gluten to a child with even a mild case on the autism spectrum can flood their body with opioids/and ethanol causing brian/liver problems. People can not always be aware of more complex problems, how many people out their get diagnose with cancer and have no clue what to do that will help treat the problem?? Unless you read up on it and what drugs do what, you have to always rely on the doctor which sometimes not always correct. We learn from our mistakes, hopefully we learn before its too late.

Once again you said you ate junk all through childhood adolesence. So the same can be said to you? Were you really that dumb to not know? It isnt fair to make it so simple. I didn't like eating vegies I did not like the taste, children don't care if its bad for you. My parents controled my intake of bad food.

Food is not just about weight gain/fat loss. There is so much more to it then that. You can be "within bmi range" and be ridiculously unhealthy. But you are told it is normal becuase it isnt about health it is about a weight. You mentioned you were very skinnu but ate crap food. What has skinny got to do with healthy? The point is we want to emphasise health to people. Sorry I thought you where more on the line of people being fat, there so much different thoughts on what is bad for you and what causes, what that the subject in school could also be very misleading

Did you know that the mothers diet before she got pregnant, and during pregnancy determins alot of factors with the child for the future before it is even born. Surly it isnt just about turning 16 and reading a book to fix your problems that should of been avoided to start with. We can send people to the moon but cant get people to stop eating shit food? Its not as easy as you think. Its not as easy as i want it to be. But it sure as hell is not as easy as just picking up a book and reading...

I have learnt a lot about food and how bad it for you but yet has not stop me eating junk. So even if people know its bad for you, still you can't stop people doing it. Like smokes we all know what it does but yet a lot of people still smoke.

Edited... geez whats with my spelling lately lol

Last edited:
Everything is so much more complex then you just described.

So im not even going to get into it with you... Because 1. you wont understand 2. it will take me a long time to drill into you.

How could learning about health in school be misleading as long as it was done correctly?

You seem to be a bodyimage only person, if i look hot and do xyz it is irrelivent because i "look hot".

This is exactly the sort of ignorance i am talking about. The only thing you think eating can do is make u fat, cancer, diabetes,hyper tension...

It is so much more envolved then that... Especially in regards to future generations of the earth.

Did you know that what you do with your life determins certain genes that will express themselves in future generations? No you dont. When you start to get an idea of how things work you have a greater appreciation for health and well being. I for one care how healthy my grand children are.

Im not going to reply to all your bold points its a waste of my time.

All im going to say is......

Why you care if they eat two minute noodles? Some people eat what they like and don't have any body issues.

... Once again if body image and your life are your only understanding of health then there is no point having this conversation.
I suggest you go out like you suggested and purchase some books and get up to speed with nutragenomics and the likes of gene expression through food.

As like you said its your responsibility not mine to feed you infomation.

But i will get you started

http://nutritionreallyworks.net/Pottengers-cats.html

Last edited:
In all honesty I'm sure it is more complex then that.. Yes there is no point going into a debate with me because I'm not that clue up on what you are referring to. Look I don't really have that much of an interest into what goes into my mouth. I put crap in my mouth yes, I also try eat food that the caveman ate, if at times I eat junk then so be it. We have different views on our life you are more into how your body affects your children, how your body is on the inside. I will deal with those problems when they are an issue in my life until the day I'm not going to spend my time worrying about the what ifs in life.

I have a passion, goal in life that will take up majority of my time when my injury is healed. At this time that is all I care about in my life, I live and breathe my passion.

In all honesty I'm sure it is more complex then that.. Yes there is no point going into a debate with me because I'm not that clue up on what you are referring to. Look I don't really have that much of an interest into what goes into my mouth. I put crap in my mouth yes, I also try eat food that the caveman ate, if at times I eat junk then so be it. We have different views on our life you are more into how your body affects your children, how your body is on the inside. I will deal with those problems when they are an issue in my life until the day I'm not going to spend my time worrying about the what ifs in life.

I have a passion, goal in life that will take up majority of my time when my injury is healed. At this time that is all I care about in my life, I live and breathe my passion.

You know for me hearing you say things like that, its just like you looking at the person eating krispy kremes everday and thinking "wow are u serious how do they not know thatis bad for you what an idiot?!" It just comes down to knowledge on the matter and ignorance. That person would also say ill worry about diabetes if i get it, it isnt a big problem and that is why they are that way. They have the same mentality just on a different scale.

This has gone way off topic here...

Schools have a duty of care to children when it comes to teaching them things that are going to positively advance them. That includes nutrition. End of discussion.

Fat Cells don't disappear when you drop fat, they get smaller.

I don't look at the person say what an idiot, because unlike you I don't judge people. Anyway I'm out... You do my head in lol

Hold on hold on, your trying to say NO ONE ever told you maccas, sweets is bad? I'm sure most schools had the food pyramid chart. I know its not perfect, but it was sensible. Now where was maccas and milk shakes on the pyramid? Where were vegies, fruits...?

Not trying to offend anyone, just voicing my opinion.

The food chart which states that you should eat 24 servings (my size) of wheat per day...

The food chart is a joke.

Schools do to some degree educate us. The food pyramid, although not perfect, is alright. It emphases fruits, vegies. Now as for the starcy carbs, like it or not rice, bread, grains are the staple of the majority of diets in the world. Only in Western countries such as Australia do we have the luxury to worry about not eating enough steak. In other parts of the world, meat is a LUXURY.

Oils, butter etc are way up the list probably because most people would over consume those items.

I am going to eat 90grams of tinned tuna with 1 table spoon of peanut butter 5 times a day...

I'm gonna be lean ;)

And healthy.

Schools do to some degree educate us. The food pyramid, although not perfect, is alright. It emphases fruits, vegies. Now as for the starcy carbs, like it or not rice, bread, grains are the staple of the majority of diets in the world. Only in Western countries such as Australia do we have the luxury to worry about not eating enough steak. In other parts of the world, meat is a LUXURY.

Oils, butter etc are way up the list probably because most people would over consume those items.

Luxury or not its irrelivent.

Do u want to look like people in other countries? no...

that's about a loaf of bread a day. Who has the most to gain from this? Wheat farmers. Who lobby's the govt so they can stay in business? Wheat farmers.

Bing bing bing,

Or its corn next... But thats mainly america.

Alot of people can not simple handle the amount of grain reccomended. Some people dont handle it well at all, i am one of them. So buy following government reccomendation i am damaging and hurting myself.

Wow, this thread created a new level of rubbish I never thought I would see on this forum.
Posted via Mobile Device
Pie, can people not voice there opinion without always agreeing. What rubbish?
As long as the debate is civil it's all good and there's no insults.
What's up with you lately?:confused::confused::confused:

I'm with pie, I am sick of opening a thread that interests me, reading the first few replies, noobs has a sook over someones differing opinion then it goes 4 pages OT.

YAWN!!!
Posted via Mobile Device