• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
just microwaved a cookie dough for the first time, it definitely takes it up a level :)

That it does, problem is man they just get eaten so easy when warm no chewing is needed

Out of all the best warmed up cinimin scroll has it hands down

If you microwave cookie dough does it then just become a regular cookie? :confused:

it becomes a sloppy cookie that you must eat 4 of to even touch the sides of your guts, followed by 2 outcomes
not pooing for 2 days or pooing strait after orrrr theeee most stinkyest farts you will ever come across drop one in a elevator lol

Cookies and cream in stock now, just ordered some...and they've got 10% off till march 3rd. Get amongst it!

So tempted to get some - but need to give the credit card a rest....

Maybe just a little look on iherb.com wont hurt...................................

So what's the cheapest way to get them? Discount or referral code for Iherb? Muesli/nut bars aren't cutting it after reading thread.

Iherb for sure but the code only works on the first order so you have to create a new account every order if you wanna save the 10 bucks... I don't bother anymore, not worth my time. But they come out about $30/box delivered with the currency conversion thru iherb

Out of the boxes I have, and given a good try now. Flavour rankings are as follows.
The top 2 really don't even need to be whacked in the microwave either.

1. Cookies & cream
2. White choc raspberry
3. Cookie dough
4. Choc peanut butter
5. Peanut butter & jelly
6. Almond

Cookies and cream is by far the best thing I have ever tasted, beats any junk food I can tell you for ~170cal. Choc chip is good aswell.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Cookies and cream is by far the best thing I have ever tasted, beats any junk food I can tell you for ~170cal. Choc chip is good aswell.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Im with you there man still feel like a slob when i polish half a box though