• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i've never had a better tasting protein bar than the Titan choc peanut butter crunch.
Might give these a go next order i place at iherb. Just checked my account now, i have $16 in rewards from referring 2 people years ago lol

The Muscle Coach shop down the road from me have had them 2 for $5 pretty much since the day they opened a year ago,I stop in and buy a heap every month or so.The Cookie Dough is still my favourite

Just noticed my gym sells these. Not sure on the price though I'll have to ask. It'd be good to sample all the flavours before ordering more.

Waiting for my iherb order to arrive. It's made it to Perth so should turn up tomorrow and I have the day off.

The tracking has been updated multiple times everyday between ordering and arriving in Perth, as opposed to my order from BN on the same day where Aus Post doesn't update shit. Aus Post are so shit.

Usually only takes me 3-4 days to get mine in Perth. Love DHL and the shipping is such a bargain compared to heaps of other US places. Would cost $50 if you ordered thru bb or similar!

The shipping price is delishous, my second order cookies cream will be at front door with a little indian DHL man waiting for me to sign!!

I started with a 3 box order, that was gone in no time so ordered 4. Didn't even wait for that one to rock up and thought it wouldn't be enough so ordered another 4 boxes before they arrived hahaha

This is getting out of hand got my second delivery of cookies cream today somehow end of today therr is only 6 left?

I have been limiting myself - If I really need something i'll try and have half - maybe a full one - then every Saturday/Sunday morning for breakfast I'll have 1 combined with this other shit I make up.

If not I could easy go through 2,3,4,5,6 haha - only have 1 more cookie dough though and that is def the fav (have not tried Cookies and Cream though)

Tried these the other day and they are good :)

Quick question might be silly.

If its 17g of fibre per bar. And you have multiple bars, isn't your fibre levels for the day going to go through the roof?

You fuckers are fucked. I was going to have 1 instead of the peanut bar I was having for lunch. Finished 2 and would destroy another if I had one. Going to need a second job to pay for quest bars.

Bulk life.

Tried these the other day and they are good :)

Quick question might be silly.

If its 17g of fibre per bar. And you have multiple bars, isn't your fibre levels for the day going to go through the roof?

maybe. all depends on whether their fibre claims are upheld (Isn't there a case going on or recently underway about this? don't remember)

Anyway, assuming 17g is right, most of the fibre is from the inulin which is a fructo-oligosaccharide and is a soluble fibre. It's actually a prebiotic. So you might find it causes more gas in your gut if you have a lot of them and intestinal disturbances if you are sensitive to it.

Question for all the QUEST addicts here.

What is the texture of a quest bar? I don't mean if you zap it in a microwave or do anything to it.
Straight out of the packet.

Gimme details ... texture - chewy, hard, soft, yadayada, dryness/moisture, etc.

I can't eat them due to the ingredients (inulin being the one that makes me sick mostly).
So I am curious.

The newer flavours (white choc and cookies & cream) are really soft compared to the other ones which give your jaw a workout. Never had any be crunchy, even almond which I expected to be a bit.

Yeah what strung out said, very soft, when heated even
Softer pretty much melt in your mouth to easy eat actually,

On other news Questaholics im buying some of quest competition bars which is the company that make OH YEAH protein, ill report soon, ill have another 10buks off for another site too if these bad boys are any good, ordered chocolate chip cookie dough rather then quest choc chipcookie dough

The oh yeah's aren't bad at all. Don't think they're as nutritional as the quest ones though? Haven't compared as I haven't had them for a long time, just remember them having a fair amount of sugar

Na na man they bought out ones with almost the same butritional profile as the quest, there called
Victory bars ill drop through a review and link when ive
Tried them