• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw quest bars at health shop during work, went back after and she gave me 10% off for buying 10 diff flavours. Still $35 but better than ordering a box of shit I don't like.

3 down though, these won't last long. Still cheaper than a sausage roll I guess.

Saw quest bars at health shop during work, went back after and she gave me 10% off for buying 10 diff flavours. Still $35 but better than ordering a box of shit I don't like.

3 down though, these won't last long. Still cheaper than a sausage roll I guess.

So how can they be a box of shit of your 3 down and seem to like them good sir? P.s im actually not trying to plug my code in here but if you did use it you would of got them for like $20 instead?

anyone looking to buy QUEST PROTEIN bars use Code ZMP222 on iherb.com to get $10 off and cheap shipping!

The calorie bloke was from Quest Nutrition.
http://au.askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding/why-calories-count.html

What's the go with the law suit? I thought it was still in process?

They interviewed manager of company and he even wrote letter on I think their site clarifying whats going on and the case, it looks its going no where, reason why calories are out is coz fiber is 2 cals per gram homies

anyone looking to buy QUEST PROTEIN bars use Code ZMP222 on iherb.com to get $10 off and cheap shipping!

So how can they be a box of shit of your 3 down and seem to like them good sir? P.s im actually not trying to plug my code in here but if you did use it you would of got them for like $20 instead?

Do you even English?

Better to pay more and try all the flavours than order a box of a flavour I don't like. I've already ordered from iherb before.

Do I even care?? chill man

Someone needs a quest bar

I finally got a couple boxes after all the hype,

Coconut cashew and Choc cookie dough.

Seriously............... These bars are fukin horrid. Taste like a salty mix of chemicals in a chewy bar.

so disappointing, i cant believe so many people eat this shit.

Seriously............... These bars are fukin horrid. Taste like a salty mix of chemicals in a chewy bar.

You say that like it is a bad thing? :p

Taste is a subjective thing unfortunately.

Same flavours as I have Russell Coight.

I will try one more flavor then that's me done if im not sold by then.

Man last night i bought Grass fed eye fillet from harris farm on special for $12 a kg.. Then i look at the $55 i spent on these boxes of bars.....

Actaullly if the eye filelt turn out any good tonight i will need to buy 10kg or so.

I have the 12 pack assorted flavours coming. I've had cookie dough and double choc before. Both good. Looking forward to trying banana muffin and apple pie

Don't remember what I ordered but I hope it gets here soon. Need to stop wasting money on servo food.

Has anyone had delivery issues with these guys?
How long are they taking to deliver to Aus?

Low Carb Central sell a box for $42 before postage costs :O

With iherb? Ordered mine Thursday I think and they arrived today.

Cookies and cream, white choc raspberry, double choc chunk and cookie dough. Cookie dough is missing one already...

Pretty quick turn around.

Im paying $2 for a 30g Protein fx bar everyday, thought they'd make a nice addition to the diet.

Yeah, whenever I've ordered them its been quick as. Very good considering how little they charge for postage