• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Very keen to try Cookies and Cream - cookie dough was by far my fav - might do an order soon for cookie dough, cookies and cream and....

....maybe peanut butter jelly, White choc rasp or Strawberry cheesechake - out of those 3 which one would people do with???

Havent tried cheesecake. Peanut butter was ok but I think White choc was better (talking non microwaved). Cookies and cream is definitely my favourite

Very keen to try Cookies and Cream - cookie dough was by far my fav - might do an order soon for cookie dough, cookies and cream and....

....maybe peanut butter jelly, White choc rasp or Strawberry cheesechake - out of those 3 which one would people do with???

I like to think im a real connisour now lol out of pb and j and white choc there both amaze, white choc is super sweet, pb is warm and comfertable lol, cheesecake is no cheesecake, cookies and cream by far one of the best and yeah my fav the old double choc chunk they hit that flavor kn the head

anyone looking to buy QUEST PROTEIN bars use Code ZMP222 on iherb.com to get $10 off and cheap shipping!

Can't believe it, but after like 5 boxes I'm finally starting to get over Cookie Dough. Cookies and Cream is now my favourite. Looking for a new flavour to alternate. Haven't tried the Double Choc Chunk flavour yet (I think) so that may be a go. Any other standouts? I heard Apple Pie flavour is also good

Apple Pie. White Choc Raspberry, Strawberry Cheesecake, Choc Brownie, Banana Nut Muffin, Vanilla Almond....All fucking good.

All the Peanut Butter flavours are disappointing.

Brownie and banana I tried the other day. Banana actually tastes like banana bread/muffin type thing. brownie is definitely up there for my top 3, other 2 being cookies and cream and cookie dough

Cool thanks guys, just pulled the trigger on a box of Cookies and Cream,Choc Brownie, Double Choc Chunk, Cinnamon Roll and Apple Pie

Good choice jamie, I alternate between cookies and cream, cookie dough and doible choc. Only boxes I order

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yea saw all that, both the calorie bloke.and that legal case had no substance and didnt really get anywhere at all

anyone looking to buy QUEST PROTEIN bars use Code ZMP222 on iherb.com to get $10 off and cheap shipping!

Cool thanks guys, just pulled the trigger on a box of Cookies and Cream,Choc Brownie, Double Choc Chunk, Cinnamon Roll and Apple Pie

Well played, well, played