• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pumpin iron 2012 body transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing very well bud.. 2 years till stepping on stage. Keep at it ...keep lean gaining and practice your mandatories. I don't think u need to practice in your jocks you just wanna show everyone ur love slug. Lol good luck ...

Just a check in, no pictures.

Workouts have been fuckin intense, 5 days a week. Around 15-25 sets per workout.

Leg workouts have been behind fuckin grueling> had to do these today as part of my leg workout

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77FhT6Z3TD8"]Leg Thirties.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

Thats what i call intense training to produce muscle growth.

Had the best workout today, fuckin smashed it.

Felt so motivated, 100% intensity and concentration was there 100% felt so awesome. Wish i felt like this everyday. 9/10 for the perfect workout i reckon> could have been 10/10 but i think i let my form slip a bit on a few exercises.

Killing it mate. Where are your lifts at these days?

No idea mate, Im doing bodybuilding, not powerlifting, I just a pick a weight i think i can do within the rep range of that set and 100% focus on the muscle/muscles im working for that set, weight isnt a concern, or something i even think about.

Lol. You just said you pick a weight that you can do for the required rep range so you must have some idea of the weight you lifted otherwise how did you pick the weight.

Yeah....how can you not know...

To be a true bodybuilder you go into the gym with a blindfold on and feel around for a dumbbell. When you grab one pump out the required reps and sets. Because weight doesn't matter bra and true BBs should have no clue what weight they are lifting.

To be a true bodybuilder you go into the gym with a blindfold on and feel around for a dumbbell. When you grab one pump out the required reps and sets. Because weight doesn't matter bra and true BBs should have no clue what weight they are lifting.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was really lost there for a while.

Oxygen debt is way more important than weight lifted. U could bench 60kg for the rest of your life and get huge

Lol, you guys are funny, but joking aside im assuming ur asking what my 1rm lifts are and who knows what my 1rm is for any of my lifts because i train for high reps and only have short rests (1-2 minutes tops) so im never anywhere near full str to test 1rm, for example i do squats for 10-15 reps, 15-20 reps and sometimes 20-30 reps in my program, and i only rest 1minute maybe 2 minutes tops between sets, so my muscles really gas out, so i have to lower the weight a fair bit just so i can use perfect form to get the reps indicated, i Did do leg Press 120 kilos for 30 reps which was supersetted with 30 alternating lunges then alterned with 30 front squats with a 10 kilo barbell > that was at the end of my workout, after doin 20sets for legs already, at that point my legs were like jelly and i was gasping for air, i almost passed out> I think thats a better workout then doing 5 dodgy reps with heaviest weight possible then resting 3 minutes then going again.

Last edited:
No one mentioned anything about 1rm.

What weight did you use on 10-15 reps for squats.

Dunno around 70-90 kilos. depending on how gassed my legs are at that point, if its near the end of my workout i have to go pritty light because my legs are like jelly at that point from doing 15-20+ sets with 1-2 minute breaks between each set.

Last edited:
Cheat night tonight, after 2 months of strict diet, the coach told me to have day off and go nuts, so ive had 1 large pepporini pizza, Half a tub of cookies and cream ice cream, half a pack of oreos, half a packet of tim tams, 1 small bag of peanut M&ms and 1 pieace of bread smeared in nutella and peanut butter im not even full wtf lol, gonna wait 2-3 hours then course 2 will be 1 bag of popcorn, Whole ice cream cake, and maybe a pie or 2 if im not full lol> around 4000-6000 calories right there.

Then no cheats till christmas time, 1 month the body comp transformation, need to look my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.