• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pumpin iron 2012 body transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
could get some more range of motion in the dumbbell shoulder press.. get the shoulders involved more

yer ur probly right bud, i do 2 sets of dumbell presses and 2 sets of barbell press - the barbell presses i go as low as i can with a lighter weight for 8-12 reps. the dumbells tho i go as heavy as i can for 5-7 reps, i find if i go to low past a certain point, that i really struggle to get them back up.

arrg, feelin crook last few days and have had bad diarraeh half the week. Last week i miliary pressed 30 kilo dumbells for 5 reps and today i couldnt even get the fuckin things up. I got a spot to get them up and i could barely push out 3 dodgy reps, i called it quits straight away and walked inside feeling defeated and really down on myself.

Last edited:
fuck.

Well done pumpiniron! Such a big difference. Keep training and building that muscle, you'll be on the swoledom express in no time at all.

Great effort! Good stuff :)

fuck.

Well done pumpiniron! Such a big difference. Keep training and building that muscle, you'll be on the swoledom express in no time at all.

Great effort! Good stuff :)

Thanx bella, i forgot to mention i had a 2 month break inbetween cause of my lower back injury, so i had lost str and muscle in that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.